Chapter 18: The Curse Of Tomb Part 1

Start from the beginning

Kaien/Zero/Toga: "Dracula?"

Yuki: "A vampire?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, he was...King of vampires." He said to them and make them were surprise to heard (Y/N) said to them and then he explaining the detail for what they gonna heard of it.

(A/N: Just the story scene.)

When they heard this story and make them goes spook up and surprise for what they heard (Y/N) said to them and then they both were tries to understood about what he told them about the story of Dracula...Vlad the Impaler, Devil, monster, and evil too. Then (Y/N) told them that he was a threat to the mankind and make him said again.

(Y/N): "I told you all about this...Dracula isn't the one who you were mess around...he's an immortal powerful vampire and powerful than pureblood vampires too." He said to them.

(Y/N): "Whatever he really do is...take over the world and enslave all of them around here." He said to them.

Dracula: "*LAUGHING*"

Time Skip Later.

Back to Dracula.

Dracula: "An failure experiment." He said to himself.

When he heard about the new of Wendigo was been killed by (Y/N) with his werewolf form and he was talking with the vampire council and sending the vampire hunters after (Y/N) and they are failed too.

Yep, there is only one thing that he must do.

A backup arrive.

Dracula: "I have to leave....N'Kantu...I'll leave this for you from now on." He said to the other one who was stood there and this one was terrifying and even monster by himself and make him was come out and he had a lot of bandages to covering around his whole body and face and now he is an undead monster who stood right there by himself...he is a Mummy...a real life urban legend of Mummy.

a real life urban legend of Mummy

The Living Mummy.

The story of the Living Mummy begins some three thousand years ago in ancient Egypt. During the reign of Pharaoh Aram-Set, Egypt enslaved hundreds of Sub-Saharan Africans belonging to the Swarili tribe. Among them was the Swarili chieftain, N'Kantu.

N'Kantu was the son of the warrior chief T'Chombi. By the age of twenty-one, N'Kantu endured a rite of passage known as the Test of the Lion. By single-handedly slaying a lion, he proved his mettle to the Swarili, and was considered a warrior. Upon T'Chombi's death in his sleep seven months later, N'Kantu succeeded him as chieftain.

Many months later, the armies of Aram-Set raided the Swarili villages, capturing hundreds of natives and pressing them into bondage. Being the strongest and hardiest among the Swarili, N'Kantu's lot was the hardest. He was kept in chains and forced to endure great hardship and labor. Aram-Set tried his hardest to break N'Kantu's spirit, but the chieftain's strength and resolve, established him as a veritable Moses to his people.

During this time, he ran afoul of the necromancer Rakses. Little is known of what transpired between the two, but they became bitter enemies, and Rakses would remember his old foe for centuries to come.

By night, N'Kantu would gather his tribe together, and raise them from their pain and despair with words of hope, and the promise of escape. Before long, he was ready to shake off the shackles of slavery forever. He led a bloody revolt against the armies of Aram-Set, personally slaying the Pharaoh with a thrust from his spear.

He entered the temple of Aram-Set where he confronted Nephrus, the royal wizard. Nephrus was prepared for N'Kantu's treachery and splashed him with a chemical agent causing immediate paralysis of N'Kantu's limbs. He brought him down to a private dungeon laboratory where he bound him with linen, and injected him with a special fluid. This fluid granted N'Kantu immortality, but at the price of his mobility. Nephrus sealed him inside of a sarcophagus, promising that he would suffer as a Living Mummy for all eternity

When Dracula was begin to turn into a bat right away and he is flying back to the castle right away because he know the Lycanthropy with his friends are here and tries to stop Dracula's doing and no matter for what he must do is...take him down and then other rest monsters by himself.

N'Kantu: "Yes, Dracula...as you wish" He said to Dracula and make the mummy is going to do Dracula's work...and that's his job to do. The mummy was use his both hands up right away and creating the other mummies that they both arrive here right away and there were more of them to create by himself.

 The mummy was use his both hands up right away and creating the other mummies that they both arrive here right away and there were more of them to create by himself

N'Kantu: "Kill the Lycanthropy and the others right now...Immediately." He said to the three of them and make them both goes salute by themselves and they both begin to moving out right away and hunting (Y/N) down.

To Be Continued.