𝑩𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆

𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑻𝒘𝒐
__

Shoto never felt so intrigued yet fearful as he couldn't help but just stare at the beast that stood before him.

“Oi.” He snapped. “Are you just going to fucking stare at me or get in”

Shoto blinked as he realized that the wolf wasn't standing next to him instead he was now in front of a carriage that was not too far from him which shows how out of it that shoto was as he didn't even notice till now.

“Oh.” He said quietly and looked back at where his horse ran off. “Do you think we can go look for my-"

“Don't worry, I'll go get it later now bring your ass to the fucking carriage!” He ordered as he opened the door.

“Oh.” Shoto said again this time a bit more quiet as he made sure that he still had that note his sister gave him on his body before joining his side only to notice the coachman who was looking over at him

Expect.

He was no man instead a beast like the wolf though he looked more friendly? Somehow though it may have been the fact that he was a feline and wasn't hiding the fact that he was staring at him and when he opened his mouth to say something the wolf caught onto it immediately.

“Dont.” He snapped, baring his teeth at the cat who frowned while his striped tail swayed. “I didn't even say anything..” he huffed.

“Don't say anything fucking stupid, dunce face” The wolf sneered and gave a light shove to the dual haired boy. “Hurry up and get in” Shoto let out a little suprised noise before getting inside the carriage with no complaints though the wolf would join him and sit across from him.

The wolf leaned into his seat as the carriage began to move leaving the two in silence as shoto looked down at his hands.

Though when he heard the sound of chatter and laughter, Shoto would pull the curtain back a little and peek through the window to see beast children running around and giggling making his brows furrowed as he watched on.

Odd.

One would take notice of shoto and stopped to stare at him.

Just like back then.

The little beast looked like he said it all as shoto stared back until the curtain was snatched from his hand and snarled at him. “Don’t go gawking at them!”

Shoto pulled his hand away and placed them on his thighs. “Sorry.” He sighed leaving the two in silence again leaving shoto to ponder.

“Where are we going?” He asked.

“Where do you think?” He scoffed. “To the fucking king”

“Ah. right.” He said softly before going quiet again until he spoke up.

“What is the beast like?” inquired.

“Eh?” His ear twitched and he cocked his head to the side slightly.

The sight was strangely cute? Maybe it was the head tilt but shoto decided it'd be best to keep this to himself.

“What is the beast like?” He repeated.

That cute look faded as he huffed. “You mean the king? Call him that again then I'll fucking rip your damn tongue out!” He growled making shoto freeze slightly as he sat there unsure what to do for a moment. The beast looked towards the window and shook his head before he continued. “Well..he doesn't like when you ask so many damn questions for one and

“I understand.” Shoto confirmed and was the last of their conversation until the carriage came to a stop.

“Come on” the wolf opened the door and stepped out which shoto would quietly follow behind. The coach man well cat really would give him a smile as they passed by him and just as he opened his mouth to say something again, The canine would grab his arm and yank him in the direction that he wanted to go.