0010

Esmè knew how she was in the middle of a war with Max. She knew how he had been a complete ass to her and she hated it.

She knew that he had been horrid. And she knew how he was Isla's father. But she knew how she didn't trust him at all.

She knew how she and Max had hooked up. And how he used her to hurt Alexis. But knew that she wasn't going to let him come between her and her sister.

Esmè got dressed and looked to Isla as she got her ready. She knew how she was on edge. She was worried that he was going to do something when it came to Isla. And she knew that Max didn't even know Isla.

He didn't know she had allergies or about her health issues. And Isla was her world. She wasn't going to let him try and take her. Esmè knew that when it came to Isla how she would fight.

"There was go baby. Let's go and get breakfast. And then we can go and see auntie Lex and Gracie," Esmè said.

"Yes mummy. I bring my baby?" She asked as she held her doll to her chest.

"Of course you can baby. And don't worry mummy is going to make sure that everything is okay," Esmè said as Isla grinned to her.

Esmè knew it wasn't easy. But she knew that Max needed to be taken down. And how he had to pay and she wasn't going to let him get to her.

****

Esmè sat in the cafe with Alexis. She smiled as she looked to her sister. "Are we going to be okay?" Esmè asked as she looked to her sister.

"Of course. Look I know what Max is like. And I know it's a mess but you don't need to worry. We will get through this. And one way or another he will pay for all he has done. I am back with Tom and what happened with you and Max well it wasn't your fault. I don't blame you," Alexis told her.

Esmè smiled. "I'm glad. I'm glad we are okay. You're my sister. And I don't know how I would cope if something happened to us," she said.

Alexis looked to her and smiled. "I know look Max Tyler has done so much. And I am not going to let him destroy us," she said as Esmè smiled hoping Alexis was right.

****

Esmè sat in the flat. She looked to see the messages off of Max and sighed. Her head was a mess and she hated it.

Esmè hated that things had turned this way. She knew how Max didn't think that things would end this way.

She placed her phone to the side as she ran her hands through her hair.

Esmè knew that she was going to do well that she could to keep her family safe. And she didn't care what she had to do.

She was going to do all that she could to make sure Max Tyler paid for everything.