006

Esmè sat in bed with Isla. She looked to her and smiled. Esmè knew that things were hard with her and Max. But she knew that for Isla's sake, that she wanted to try and it make work. But she knew that it wasn't easy.

Max and Alexis were still fighting and she felt guilty about it. But she knew that she didn't want anymore secrets and lies from her sister. She hated it.

Esmè frowned as she heard a knock the door. She stood up and frowned as she answered the door to see max. She frowned. "Why are you here?" she asked. 

Max sighed. "I just want to see Isla."

"She is asleep. It's late."

Max looked to her and smiled. "Okay. That's a lie. I wanted to see you. I haven't stopped thinking about you," he said as they held a look.

He placed a hand on her cheek. They held a look. Esmè sighed. "No. You're with Alexis."

"She broke up with me. I am completely single," he said they held a look. Max pulled her close and kissed her passionately.

Esmè tried to resist him only to end up kissing him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him back.

Max pushed her back onto the sofa. He smirked as they stripped off. He pulled her close. He pushed into her causing her to moan in pleasure. He started to move in and out of her

****

Esmè got to work and groaned. She felt like an idiot for sleeping with max knowing how they had sex.

Esmè knew that it shouldn't of happened and she hated herself for it.

Esmè looked as Alexis walked in. She smiled. "Are you okay? Max told me that you broke up," Esmè said. 

Alexis looked to her and frowned. "No we didn't. I told him I'd give him another chance. No lies. We went out for dinner last night and talked about everything," Alexis said. 

Esmè looked to her and frowned. Esmè felt sick. She had realised that Max had lied to her to get her to sleep with him. She hated him for that.

"Well that's good to hear. I must of misunderstood. Do you really think that you can do it trust him again?" Esmè asked.

Esmè already knew her sister couldn't trust Max.  And she knew how she had slept Max. How awful she felt. But she knew how she couldn't admit what had happened. She didn't want Alexis to hate her.

She had no idea what she was going to do. But she knew that she wanted to kill Max for doing this. And putting her in that position. 

****

Esmè walked into the office. She looked to Max.  "Can I help you?" He asked smiling.

Esmè glared. "How dare you? You made me think you broke up to get me into bed."

"well I didn't try. We all know how you like to open your legs," Max said.

Esmè slapped him and glared. "You are scum. Why would you do this?"

"I told you not to tell her about Isla. Call it revenge," he said

Esmè glared. She hated him for it. "How could you? You are pathetic. You will never see isla now," she spat as she walked off. 

Knowing that this meant war between them.