Haystack screams, and I laugh at the sound of it. "Sounds funny! You could be in a horror movie, called... "Haystack Whore" Ha!" I laugh, and she attempts to get up, but I kick her back down, taking my knife out of her leg. "Well, what're your last words?" I ask her, "Your fucking... Dumb!" She yells, as she throws glass into my eye. "OW! Where the fuck did you even get that?!" I yell as she limps away.

I pull the shard out of my eye, and smile creepily in her direction. "I'm faster, stronger, and smarter than you! Which means you can't outrun me, outstrength me, or outsmart me!" I laugh, running her direction. She takes some marbles out of her pocket, releasing them to the floor, making me slow down, and roll around. "Maybe you do got some smarts in ya!" I laugh as I kick them away.

Then, the CEO comes out, with his gun. "DogDay! Stop!" He says, pointing it at me. We are now in the big room by the exit doors. Haystack falls down, trying to catch her breath, looking at me. "Now now, boss... It ain't what it looks like! We just playing some tag!" I laugh maniacally. "Yeah right... Now, I know it's you... obviously... that killed all the critters. Everyone does. And I don't like the way you do it, DogDay. Now, you're about to die as well." He says, beginning to pull the trigger. Time suddenly slows down, and then comes to a hault.

"What the?" I say to myself, and my grey hairs are all gone, and my voice sounds a bit younger. "DogDay... Why? Why do you do this to yourself?" A familiar voice comes from somewhere. "Hello? Someone there?" I say, "Arthur, you know who it is, don't try and hide it from yourself. Why you killing people? Why?" None other than CatNap says, approaching me.

"I... I..." I say, panicking, realizing the mess I have become. The psychopath within me, now showing it's full power. "You what, Arthur?" He says, grabbing my shoulder. I can actually feel it, it's like it's real.

"This isn't real..." I say, looking in the mirror in the big room. There in the mirror, me from multiple years ago, when I was nothing but a leader, a kind, likeable person. probably 15 years ago? I don't know. "It is real, DogDay. You could've made it real. I'm sorry for slipping out of your life... It caused... this... There's no way in turning back now. Unless, you're correct." He smiles. "Wait, what? You saying..." Time suddenly starts again, and I immediately duck, my senses coming to me.

The bullet from the gun flies over me, and I run and tackle the CEO. I steal the gun from him, and only knock him out, not killing him. I look over at Haystack, who is shivering, crying in the corner. I go over to her, offering her my hand. "Hey, it's okay." I say, smiling, she looks up at me. I put the gun into my pocket, raising my hands. "I've come to my senses. I don't think this is all... Nevermind. Come on, please... I'm not going to kill you! I just knocked him out because he tried to shoot me. I shouldn't have killed all of your friends, and you won't forgive me for that. Please don't forgive me for that." I say, smiling.

I leave her alone, letting her follow if she wants to, which she skeptically does. I enter the lunchroom, getting up onto the middle table, which is circle shaped. All the kids look at me, confused, confused that I got blood all over my clothes, and that I look more positive than usual.

"Everyone. I'm sorry. For the mess, I mean. It's been hard, my life has been hard, and so have y'alls... Your parents leaving you, just because they might not love you, or not wanting to deal with you... I'm sorry, I really am. Ever since my lover got shot, I've wanted to have to same happen to me. But, I think I could fix all of this. God is good you all... God helped us get here, God helped me be here today. But I've been bad, I've been committing sins against the lord. I'm a murderer, a killer. Cold blooded. So please, forgive me... Most of all... Forget me." I say, pointing the gun at my head, screams being heard as I pull the trigger.

*Beep... Beep... Beep... Beep, beep, beep, BEEP BEEP BEEP*

1485 words

-----------------

Thank you all for reading this book, it is much appreciated! This is the "last" part of this book. I think imma add an epilogue, or just make a fourth one. But, if I were to make one last part, an epilogue, the series would completely stop there. It's up to y'all, I'm down for both tbh.

Song of the book!

--------------------------

Once again, it's BoyWithUke! Favorite artist. This ain't his channel, his channel got all his main popular releases, but this is a lyric video of my favorite song by him!

Pretend it's sung in DogDay's POV (Well, obviously)

Love you all! ❤️