Chapter 26 : Dance With Me

Start from the beginning

Jk : there is nothing that my hubby  can't do it for me. (Said looking at him)

Taehyung didn't say anything he just put his head on Jungkook's chest feeling the warmth in the silence .

After a while Jungkook stopped and hugged Taehyung who immediately hugged  his waist tightly  still moving their upper body with music and didn't want to break this moment any time soon.

Jk : you know hubby, he said that you can't dance with me but see I proved him wrong. I can prove everyone wrong who says that my hubby is not enough for me. Want to tell them, he is not just enough he is best for me.

Taehyung looked at him with teary eyes. He can't believe he is blessed with such an amazing person and has the honour to love him.

Taehyung holds Jungkook cheeks and caresses it with gentleness even scared that even a bit of roughness will hurt him . He moves forward and slowly collides on their lips.

Taehyung was holding his nape tight, making their lips move  in a sync. Jungkook quickly responded to the kiss with the same passion. Taehyung started pulling Jungkook closer even possible.

It's been a while since still two pairs of lips connect to each other, Taehyung's touch was roaming in Jungkook's carve making him moan between the kisses. The drool was dripping from the corner of their lips still not ready to leave each other.

Jk : ahhh mmmh ~

Jungkook broke the kiss with a moan when he felt a soft touch on waist. He saw Taehyung's hand in his shirt. He looked at Taehyung who was looking at him caressing his lips and cheeks with his thumb.

Jk :ajrjdhsjxjdjdjdjdjfifnbcjdj

Tae : you always wanted this kind of kiss. Right. (Jungkook nodded)

Jk : it's amazing feeling your tongue inside my mouth you know that warm feeling. mmmh~ . I can't really describe that feeling to you. I really wanna know how it's gonna feel having you inside me, hoping on your dick, suck it in my mouth. aahhh ~

With hooded eyes and flirty tone making Taehyung shy.

Tae : you're prevert you know. (Said with pout)

Jk : you don't enjoy, hmm acting like I am the only one who is a prevert here. When you're the one who kissed me like this.  then made me think about other amazing stuff . Now blaming me. Wow. Irony (amazed voice)

Tae : don't tease me (he whined with an adorable pout which was an edible pout for Jungkook)

Jungkook bit Taehyung's pouty lips and kissed him hand back smoothing the hair. Kissing him deeply. He bites his lips before breaking the kiss with a saliva string.

Jk : Let's sleep hubby, if we keep kissing like this, I don't guarantee you how long I will be able to save you from myself .

Tae : if you ever loose control what will happen? (Asked out of curiosity)

Jk : I will be hoping on your dick , simple . I'm not  gonna touch myself when I have such a handsome with a massive dick for sure. I'm not gonna touch myself . (Taehyung was speechless listening to him)

Tae : it's basically forcing you to know (he said with a pout and Jungkook laughed at him)

Jk : if I lose control, it's not hard for me to make you lose control too making you hard for me hubby. (Said in a seductive voice touching  his face with finger) it's equally your responsibility too that I don't get horny or else you will to get horny with me . Understand hubby

Jungkook whispers the last in his ear the tone sounded really sexy to Taehyung, he breath is heavy. Jungkook licked his earlobe which was turning red . Jungkook rubs his lips with his finger before getting up from his lap.

Taehyung was finally able to breath, saw Jungkook walking together the bed, his eyes on his bum which was literally jiggling  making him gulp a lump.

Jk : hubby are you not gonna sleep tonight.

Jungkook called him breaking his trance. Taehyung quickly came there and Jungkook made him lay on the bed, and slept beside him putting his head on his chest.

Jk : hubby your heartbeat is really fast, you need to calm down (said surpassing his laugh)

Taehyung took a deep breath to calm him, but the next moment he heard a very melodies voice singing for him softly patting his chest slowly making him completely calm, he closed his eyes.

Jungkook stopped singing when he didn't feel any moment. He looked at his hubby who was sleeping hugging him tight. A smile spread across his face. He caresses his hair and kisses his forehead . He too went back to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mr. Shin : how dare he, slapped my son that ordinary fashion designer marrying Taehyung thought he could do anything. That bitch I will show him. (Said in ragedfull voice) and what did happen there (asked his son)

Soyoung : He-he was try-trying to seduce me, when I said no to him, he got angry and slapped in front of everyone. (Said crying)

Mrs. Shin : I want you to do something to that bitch, see what he did to our son, our innocent son he was just being right and he treated him like this.

They were still at the party hall, after Taehyung and Jungkook left many left to only a few left.

Roy : I can tell you what you can do?

The Shin family heard voices from behind and turned around. Mr. Shin frowned looking at him.

Mr. Shin : you're a board member of the company who wants us what to do? It's gonna affect your company.

Roy : I am part of the company not my company tho, and it shouldn't be your counsel, you should think about your son's insult.

Mr. Shin agreed with Roy.

Roy : you should bring a hot water pack it will help with swollening.

They went to bring it. And Roy came close to Soyoung and sat beside him.

Roy : I know what you exactly did  soyoung (He looked at Roy in complete horror) don't worry I am not gonna say to anyone but you have to keep  with your story no one should one what exactly happened. Ok. (Said in the dark voice)

Saying this he went away from there. He went to the room and lit a cigarette when a girl came in there. He smirked at her.

Roy : do what you came for?

After a while, Roy was sitting on the bed upper body naked girl beside him sleeping. He was in deep thoughts.

Roy : I still didn't forget you Jungkook nor stop loving you, I want to make you mine by gently without hurting you but you didn't leave with any other option darling.

He removed the picture of Jungkook which he had. He caresses his face in the photo.

Roy : Do you have any idea how did I felt when I saw you get married to him hmm. I never thought I would fall for you, you were just like every second chick on mine but you made me think of you differently. Now I want you to be by hook or crook and if not then someone else also won't have you. Especially that Taehyung always takes something which belongs to me.

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment
Please follow if you like reading it
Stay tuned for the next part ☺☺.