Chapter 25 : Party

Start from the beginning

Yj : Babe let him breathe hobi he just came, all time business - business is not right.

Tae : yes, let's go to one table first then a bit later we will introduced to you to them alright.

Jungkook just nodded the place was really new to him so he was trying to make himself comfortable first, Taehyung understood this and offered his hand to him. Jungkook holds Taehyung's hand with his sweaty palms.

After a while Jungkook was meeting everyone related to their business. Board members.

Tae : Jungkook meets him, he is Mr. Shin one of  our  investors.

Jungkook bowed to him in respect. Who smile.

Tae : he is my husband.

Mr. Shin : It's really nice to meet you Mrs. Kim. And you didn't invite us to the wedding that was not right.

Tae : everything happened really quick we really didn't get time to call anyone. I apologize I will surely throw a party on our anniversary and call everyone. (Said with polite smile)

Mr. Shin : Mrs. Kim you're the one who did the fashion week designs last fashion show right.

Jk : yes

He said with a smile, he was trying to get comfortable with him but the person next to Mr. Shin , he seems younger than Jungkook and he doesn't really give a good vibe to him especially the way he is constantly looking at him. Jungkook tries his best to shake it off and concentrate here.

Mr. Shin : well, I also want to meet you with someone. He is my son Soyoung.

Jungkook bowed to him too but he forwarded his hands towards him with a smile.

Soyoung : I am not old so no need to bow, let's be casual to each other.

Jungkook is about to move his hands towards him but before that Taehyung holds Soyoung's hand. He looks at him annoyingly.

Tae : it's really great meeting you Soyoung. As we meet I will go want to meet others.

Jungkook signed and moved towards each other. Taehyung smiled at him.

They were sitting on the couch, Taehyung and Jungkook talking to each other when Hoseok approached them to talk about something .

Hobi : you met everyone kookie.

Jk : where you and Yoonji noona have been all of sudden hmm. Where is she?

Hobi : She is just feeling tired, so booked a room nearby  hotel and let her rest there. (Bit his lips in nervousness)

Tae : you look so sweaty Hobi. And don't let your lips look , they seem so swollen.

Jungkook didn't notice it at first but smiled at Hoseok after that who passed a nervous smile to him .

They were talking when Jungkook noticed they don't have drinks with them.

Jk : I will bring the drinks for us.

Hobi : wait I will.

Jk : you also seem very tired hyung rest.

Jungkook went towards the drinking counter. He ordered their drinks. When he felt tap on his shoulder he turned and saw Soyoung who smirked at him. Jungkook passed a nervous smile to him and again turned towards the counter waiting for his drinks.

Soyoung : I can't be able to meet you properly Jungkook right. (Jungkook just nodded without even turning to him) beautiful name with a beautiful face I must say that.

Soyoung said with a smirk checking him out. Jungkook was feeling uncomfortable from his glance just wanted to leave from there.

Soyoung : But you know I am very sad that this beauty will be a wasted, I can understand why you married someone like Kim Taehyung he is loaded and filthy rich. It's fine to think about yourself but you shouldn't waste such beauty.

Jk :Mind. Your. Words.

Soyoung : don't be angry beauty, it doesn't suit your beautiful face (he was to touch him when Jungkook pushed his hands away looking at him) Don't worry no one will know about us. I will give you what he can't be able to, his disabled self can't I know . I will satisfy you. Completely

This time Jungkook smiled at him , which he took as yes. He forwarded his hands towards him with a smirk.

Soyoung : wanna dance with me beauty. As your husband can't be able too do that for you. So you dance would me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The hall completely went silently at the very next moment music was stopped. Every one present there looks at them after hearing the loud sound of a slap echoes in the party hall.

Soyoung was sitting on the floor, holding his right cheek. He was looking at Jungkook being all scared. His lips were bleeding because of the slap. Jungkook was looking at him with raged eyes.

Jungkook bent to his level which scared Soyoung he quickly crawled backwards trying to save himself.

But Jungkook held him , he held his color. And looking into his eyes darkly making his breath go uneven.

Soyoung : I a-am so-sorry pl-please.

Jk : Say what you were saying (He whisperer scream said to him)

Soyoung : I-I wo-won't ple-please sir. (Eyes were pouring tears in pain)

Jk : Dare to speak a word against my husband. I won't hesitate to show you what hell is.

Jungkook threw him back on the floor leaving  his collar. Hoseok and Taehyung came here, seeing this scenerio makes them shocked.

Hobi : What happened  kookie?

Jungkook didn't answer that. Take Taehyung's wheelchair and start leaving from the party. Hoseok moved towards to him. He understands Jungkook He is very angry right now to answer anything.

Hoseok : After you feel calm then, call me and talk ok. (Jungkook nodded)

Tae : we will leave than hobi. (Said in a small voice)

Jungkook made him in sit in the car and he himself sat and went to Kim's mansion. The drive back way home was completely silent. Jungkook was looking outside from the car window.

[Hii this author who is quite bored, so I thought let's have talk, you can ask anything you want I will answer it. You can ask about me, about my draft story or about which is my fav stories of  draft anything]

I hope you enjoy reading it.
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion.
Please follow if you enjoy reading it.
Stay tuned for the next part.☺