Chapter 23 : I will Take Care

Start from the beginning

After they are done, it's time for Jungkook to leave with the Kim family. Jungkook looks at his parents. They had tears in their eyes.

Mr. J : Take care of yourself hmm. Often come to meet appa. (He caresses Jungkook's cheeks)

Jk : I will appa, you to take care hmm. Always take care don't do extra shifts in hospitals ok, and don't annoy my eomma. Take care of her.

Mrs. J : I have to take care of his oldly he can't take care of me. (They chuckle)

After giving his goodbye to parents Jungkook went towards the car with Taehyung . And sat there with Taehyung who looked at Jungkook tear stain cheeks.

Tae : they will be fine kookie. (Jungkook nodded)

Taehyung pulled him in a warm hug, Jungkook to hug him putting his head on Taehyung's chest closing his eyes. Taehyung was soothing his back and caressing his hair , and kissed his top of his head.

After reaching their Kim mansion, they both were first to reach and the other hadn't come yet. Jungkook helps Taehyung to take him in with him. They came to the Taehyung's room.

Jungkook's eyes roam inside the room, it's his first time seeing it. The room was a bit dark for his liking.

Jk : you have very dark colors for your room.

Tae : wasn't my room actually (Jungkook looked at him) I had room upstairs but after the accident I shifted here as I can't go there it will be difficult you know. So convinced I shifted here. (Said looking at the room)

Jk : you never tried to change it as your room.

Tae : it does not really matter, and it's the first time when I properly look at here that also when you point it out. I never bother by it. So there is no point in changing right.

Taehyung said looking at Jungkook, Jungkook nodded still looking at the room.

Tae : we should get freshen up it's late, you go first.

Jungkook moves towards the wardrobe and removes one of his shirt, his luggage is still packed and right now he is hell tired to unpacked . And move towards the bathroom but turn.

Jk : hubby ~ (called in melodies voice, Taehyung was stunned to hear that all of sudden) wanna join me in there .

Said with a teasing smile Taehyung felt shocked and blushing. Jungkook can't help but burst into laughter seeing Taehyung's shy face. And went to fresh up.

Tae : hubby ~ (try to imitate Jungkook's voice with a shy smile) he always teases me. (Said with a pout)

After coming out after freshening up, Jungkook moved towards Taehyung and took him inside the bathroom .

Jk : you need anything help call me, alright.

Saying this he went out, Taehyung looked at him and started taking shower. He freshens up and calls Jungkook from bringing him out.

Jk : do you want to sleep?

Tae : kinda tired tho.

They lay on the bed, Jungkook sleeping beside. Taehyung looked at him.

Jk : Why are you looking at me like this hubby do you want something? (Said with close eyes)

Tae : it's our wedding night. (Said with a small voice)

Jk : so? (Still eyes close)

Tae : no what I mean is, that you don't want to like, you understand what I am trying to say. (Hesitated said this to Jungkook)

Jungkook finally opened his eyes and looked at Taehyung. Having a soft smile he began.

Jk : well, I badly want to ride your dick, hop on it not gonna lie tho (said without any hesitation looking at Taehyung)

Tae : then why? (He doesn't want Jungkook to stop his needs because of his condition)

Jk : Do you want it (Taehyung about to speak) I know you will say yes for me hubby. But I don't want it like this, I want it when we both want it not just because you feel you can't satisfy me so you need to do it. I don't want satisfaction I want love, I want to make love to you hubby. When ready give yourself to me not because I want it. I know you have insecurities I want them to go first. This can wait alright hubby. (He put his hand on Taehyung's cheeks

Taehyung's eyes got teary hearing. How can Jungkook can understand him so well without him saying anything . He understood things about him which he himself can't.

Jk : hubby you're so emotional you know you don't need to cry ok. It's our wedding day so no crying ok. (He himself had tears in his eyes)

Taehyung smiled and opened his arms. Jungkook came into his embrace and put his head in Taehyung's chest . Taehyung kissed the top of his head.

Jk : Hubby ~

Jk : Hubby ~

Tae : hmmm

Jk : tomorrow is the first day of our as being married couple. What you will do for me.

Tae : what do you want me to do?

Jk : I want to go on a date tomorrow, somewhere good.

Tae : what kind of date hmm. (He is actually feeling sleepy because of warmth it's hard for him to keep his open)

Jk : anything will be fine but less crowded.

Tae : no worry about our date I will take care of that.

Jk : that my best hubby, he deserves a kiss. (Holding his cheeks he lips his lips slowly)

Tae : one more (said with a grin)

Jk : muah, muah muah ( he gave multiple kisses making Taehyung giggle)

That's how their first night got spended. In each other's embrace and exchange of warm words and sweet talk. And they fell asleep willingly talking.

[I know many of you might be thinking of smut but I don't feel like it's needed now special considering in which circumstances they got married they really need to understand each other. Give time to each other. I will give smut in this story don't worry and many smut but first Taehyung needs Jungkook as his support and someone who will make him accept himself. Ok don't worry the author won't rob you.]

I hope you enjoy reading it
Don't forget to vote and comment your opinion
Please follow if you enjoy reading this
Stay tuned for the next part. ☺