Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung's mom - Who talks this much ?! Your fiancee is trying to contact you and you are busy talking nonsense with your friend !! She is worrying about you and you don't care...huh ??!?
Taehyung - oh...uh...I-I will call you later on...bye take care.

He said to the person on call, which was none other than Ishita...He then looked and saw 5 missed calls from Yn.

Taehyung (mumbled) - Sh!t
Taehyung - Uh...Sorry mom, I will call her back.
Taehyung's mom - Take my phone, she's still there.
Taehyung - it's fine, you cut it from yours, I am calling her.
Mrs.Kim - hmm...Hello Ynie, child, Taehyung is calling you, ok ?
Yn - Ok mom, thank you.
Taehyung's mom - It's nothing, and-
Taehyung - Mom! At least cut from you, so I can talk to her now.
Taehyung's mom - Ok Ynie, I will call you later on, take care.
Yn - You too mom and dad too, bye.

As taehyung's mom cut the call, Taehyung did to Yn, while taehyung mom went out.

(OTP)

Taehyung - Hel-
Yn - Just reply Yes or No to my question! Were you talking to Ishita !!
Taehyung - hmm.
Yn - What were you talking about ?
Taehyung - Just random things Yn.
Yn - Don't your random things ever end...!?!
Taehyung- Sorry...
Yn - Taehyung it's really wrong, just because I don't say anything to you that doesn't mean you can talk to that bitch for hours !!!
Taehyung - Don't use those words.
Yn - Why!! Oh yes you are her ONLY Friend in the whole world, you are only one for her, she doesn't have a family, no friends anything, she's homeless, that's why you talk to her..?! And now you will feel bad if I called her like that.!?!
Taehyung - Yn, what the hell are you even talking about..!?! Did you call me to talk about my health or say bad about Ishita..!? If you want to continue to talk about Ishita, it's better that I hung up the call then.

Tears started filling in Y/N's eyes.

Yn - B-But you don't understand what I feel like !!
Taehyung - I understand Y/N but I am not responsible for how you feel, It's you only who is thinking that way...For how long will I explain the same thing to you that there's nothing like what you think....It's better for you to come out of your insecurity, we are fucking engaged Yn, going to tie the knot after some months, have some trust in me, I request you.

Yn didn't reply back.

Yn - h-how is your health now ?

She changed the topic.

Taehyung - I was almost fine but it literally took all my energy in explaining these nonsense things to you again.
Yn - Will talk later on.
Taehyung - Y-

Yn cut the call before he could speak completely...She kept her phone on the table as a tear escaped her eye, she wiped off that, and on taking deep breaths, she continued with her work.

Time Skip

It was evening time, Jungkook was working on some of the files when he received call from Harnoor, which was actually of harleen, calling him from harnoor's number...He started having mix emotions, he thought he would never be able to get back with harleen because both couldn't contact each other in two months, but now when she called him, he regained that lost hope.

(OTP)

Jungkook - Hello ?
Harleen - Jungkook.
Jungkook - how are you ?
Harleen - I-I am just fine...How are you ?
Jungkook - Not so good ever since that incident happened.
Harleen - Jungkook, I-I don't want to lose you