ᴄʜ10: ꜱᴇᴅᴜᴄɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜ

ARMAAN'S POV

The scent of her shampoo and perfume was like that of the woman that night. According to Anurag's confession my mom asked him to hire a high-end prostitute to accompany me that night. I know mom wanted to prove my sexual orientation. Something might have influenced her to think that I wasn't like other normal man.

Maybe it was all my fault. Ever since I caught my girlfriend with another man, to me, love doesn't exist and all women were the same. They only pursued their pleasure without thinking about their couple's feelings. I loved her sincerely, but she repaid me with a betrayal.

Since then I have been reluctant to get into a relationship with any woman. So I just spent my time working and doing my hobbies until the events of that night changed everything.

"Sir, we have a meeting with Bhardwaj Company tomorrow at nine in the morning. I will pick you up at eight. Good night and have a good rest." Anurag said.

"Good night." I said as I got out of the car. Krish and Kiara were waiting at the entrance.

After closing the car door, Anurag hurried away from the mansion. I gave Kiara my briefcase and went upto the second floor.

What happened seven years ago had turned me into a father. Before going to bed I wanted to see and give my daughter a goodnight kiss. I may not be a good father to her, but I still try to be a good father to Amira day by day.

Although I'm not there with her all the time, my heart and mind are always with her. I also never forgot to check on her and asked Kiara and Krish to report everything that happened in the mansion and Mahi to me because I didn't fully trust Ruhi.

I didn't find any similarities between the woman that night and Ruhi. A few years ago, she suddenly came to see me while carrying a baby girl. She told me that the baby resulted from our one night stand few months earlier.

Thr DNA test proved that the baby girl was indeed mine. However, I also felt that the woman I was with that night differed from Ruhi. Even though they both had long hair. But the hair colour was different and the way she asked me to stop touching her was strange, as if the intercourse was her first and the bloodstains proved she was still a virgin.

Was it possible for a brothel to send a virgin girl to serve customers?

I had tried to ask Anurag about this. The brothel sent a young girl who had just joined them, but ofcourse she wasn't a virgin anymore. Most likely the one with me that night was another girl. But how could it be? Was it possible that Anurag or the brothel made a mistake?

If they made a mistake then I had made love to a mystery girl. But how could it be Ruhi who was carrying my child? Did Ruhi know about all this?

It was stupid of me to realise all this things so late. If Ruhi hadn't tried to tease and kiss men perhaps I would never have realised all those oddities.

I had tried to get information from Ruhi, but she insisted on telling me she was the one with me that night. And since then I had been recultant to ask her the same question. Maybe it was better for me to find out about this on my own even though seven years had passed and where was I supposed to look for that girl? I felt bad for her because I had taken something precious from her.

Are all my theories correct? What if I was wrong and Ruhi was the girl from that night? Should I try to love her the way mom wanted me to?

Yet I didn't have a slightest feeling for her even though we had lived together for seven years and during that time I didn't feel tempted to touch her even though she repeatedly tried to flirt with me. Maybe I could give her a chance or give myself a chance to organize a future with her, because between us, there was Amira.

Amira's face was like mine and I was proud of her even though her behaviour towards all her tutors was outrageous. She was sweet, cheerful and caring. She has a distinct character from Ruhi, which is why they often have arguments.

Huft, maybe I need to organize my family's future and I need to discuss this with Ruhi soon.

"Good night, my angel, I love you." I said as I kissed Amira's forehead and cheek while stroking her head.

She didn't flinch and remained sound asleep. Her sleeping face was adorable.

Okay time for me to go to bed. I had I lot to do tomorrow. I hurriedly out of Amira's room and closed the door tightly. From behind I felt someone walking towards me. She suddenly hugged me from behind and said, "Armaan, I've been waiting for you for a while. Will you come with me to my bedroom? It's been two months since we have seen each other and it's hard to even have a conversation. Please accompany me tonight."

What she said was true. For the past seven years I have been busy with my business and it's as if I never considered her to exist. The two of us never made out and even have a warm conversation. I didn't know why I didn't get along with her.

I didn't think Ruhi was a good listener. At certain times, when we meet and were together, all she did was try to flirt with me even though, I rejected her many times. But she never gave up. That's what made me avoid and assert her status in this house.

I never thought of her as my wife and neither of us needed to play role of husband and wife. We also have no obligations as husband and wife.

"It's already midnight, I'm tired.  I will keep you comapany tomorrow." I replied as I released her embrace. However, as I expected she wouldn't let go and insisted that I come with her that night.

"Just for a moment, come on." She invited as she pulled my hand away from Amira's bedroom.

It wouldn't hurt to give her a chance. I would take it as a part of a chance for Amira's sake, even if I didn't love Ruhi.

She pulled me into her bedroom and closed the door thightly and then locked it. Then she had me sit on the edge of the bed and she took off the shoes I was wearing. After that she asked me take off all my clothes.

Since I had agreed to spend a night with her, I complied with her wishes. I had taken off all the clothes that were attached to my body. Then Ruhi pushed my body to lie on the bed while she removed the lingerie attached to her body until we were both naked.

She slowly crawled up my body creasing  my face and chest, then she landed her red lipstick covered lips on my lips. A second later she pushed her tongue into my mouth.

Her fingers lightly pinched my nipples and continued down to my stiffening cock.