ᴄʜ1: ʟᴜꜱᴛꜰᴜʟ ɴɪɢʜᴛ

ABHIRA'S POV

I felt a hand caressing my face, continued down to my breast, which were still covered by a pink shirt. Then he gently kissed my lips while taking off my clothing, bra and panty.

I kept on muttering and trying to push his body away from me, but he didn't budge at all. Then he whispered in my ear, "You have been paid, so enjoy it."

"I don't know what you are talking about?" I replied. My vision became all blurry and all I could see was, he was wearing a black suit, about 175 cm tall, dark brown eyes and jet black hair.

What I felt next was a hand that traced every curve of my body and touched every sensitive spot until a long moan come out of my lips covered by pink lipstick.

"Please, stop it!" I begged, but he didn't listen.

Not long after, I felt something entering me. Something big kept trying to get into me, so it cause a pain but gave me a pleasure as well.

"Please stop!" I said and sobbed. Tears ran out of my eyes.

He kept on moving on top of my body while continuously moaning. Occasionally, his lips forced kiss my lips and his wet tounge surfaced the entire of my lips.

Few minutes later, he cum and then lay beside me. After that I fainted and didn't know what happened next.

ARMAAN'S POV

After locking the hotel room door, I stood in front of a girl who was lying on the bed and seemed to endure the dizziness and heat in her body, while sending a message to Anurag, my assistant.

"I'm already in the room." I said.

"Ok, Sir. She is the girl I specially ordered for you. She is beautiful, isn't she?" Anurag replied.

"Yes, she is beautiful."

"Ok, god night, Sir. Have a good time. I'll be waiting for you at the office tomorrow morning." He said.

"OK."

To repay the kindness and curiosity of my mom, who had booked a woman for me tonight, it would not be good If I stalled for too long. I hurriedly took off all my clothes and crawled upto her.

I creased her face and continued down to her chest, which was still covered by the pink shirt. Then I gently kissed her lips as I unbuttoned her shirt one by one and took off her jeans, bra and panty.

She moved restlessly beneath me as she kept mumbling and trying to push my body away from her. A question arose in my mind.

Hadn't she been paid to do this with me? Why was she asking me to stay away from her?

I leaned close to her ear and whispered, "You have been paid, so enjoy it."

"I don't know what you are talking about?" She replied with a blush on her face. She was cute.

Her skin was smooth and fragrant. Her curves were beautiful with sizeable breasts and light brown nipples. How tempting! Her vagina was fragrant and covered in a few fine hairs. It was so soft and tight that it massaged my cock firmly and made me moan continuously. It felt so amazing, like my body was being caried high into the clouds.

Not long after, I cum and fell asleep. The next morning, after taking a shower and getting dressed. I accidentally show some blood stains on the bedsheets. I was shocked and wondering.

Could a prostitute still be virgin? Could there be a mistake? Ah, I'd better ask my assistant later at the office. Then I hurriedly left the hotel.

ABHIRA'S POV