"Sergeant, h-he's the one we're telling you about." Samuel heard someone speak behind him. "He is the one looking for Hazel Canlas."

"Sir, please raise your hands." one man shouted. "You can't just walk into the precinct without permission and the court has also prohibited anyone from visiting Hazel Canlas."

Sergeant Pascual didn't know why he felt a familiar presence on the big man in front of him. All his life, even though he has handled many cases and many criminals he has bumped into and arrested, he has seen only few people with such a presence and he only fears one person out of all.

His knees immediately softened when the big man turned and saw the face of the old man.

"G-general... Valdez?"

Samuel faced the man who shouted from behind him, he was not familiar with low ranking police officers nowadays so his brow furrowed, is that the behavior of the police officer now in their country, no respect.

"State your name."

The policeman immediately saluted in front of him, even the two young police officers were flustered but they still followed and saluted in front of him.

"Police Sergeant II Peter Pascual from A city, Sir." he introduced himself.

The other two young officers also immediately introduced themselves to him, he can see the confusion on their faces when he says 'at ease'.

"Bring me this woman named Hazel Canlas."

"Y-yes General." replied the Sergeant.

"But Sir--." the two young officers interrupted with hesitation.

"Don't worry, I will handle this." he answered. "Please, bring the former general to the investigation room."

-----

"Number 004926, Hazel Canlas" a policeman called Hazel. "Come with me."

Hazel got up from her bed with a frown, didn't they say that no one can visit her, why does she have to leave her cell? It has been four days since she was imprisoned, she has not been able to appeal to the court and no lawyers wants to handle her case because they don't want to face Mrs. Carmen.

She's pissed off whenever she thinks that no one wanted to fight against the Valdez family, if Neli didn't appear perhaps she's been a part of that family since a long time ago.

"Where will you take me?" she asked irritably as two other policemen suddenly entered to drag her out of her cell, they even put handcuffs on her. "Let me go, where are you going to take me?"

"Someone wants to talk to you." the policeman said.

Two young police officers suddenly approached the police who asked her to get out.

"Sergeant, we have brought the old man to the investigation room."

"Be careful with what you called him because you are talking about the former general." the sergeant said to the boy. "You could lose your job and never get back into service if they hear what you said."

"Sorry Sir." the boy immediately apologized with a ninety degree bow.

"I will forgive your disrespect now, because even I myself have disrespected him earlier." explained the Sergeant. "Don't do it again."

"Thank you Sir."

Ahhh, who is this old man they are talking about? Is that the man, whom the sergeant calls the general that wants to talk to her? The blood in her body came to life, could this old man help her to get out of that jail?