Strawberry Smoothie (Magnus x Reader) OC

Hia, sorry for long delay as things are not getting better around my life as well as mental but I'm doing my very best to pump out these fics for you guys. Also, this is an OC x Reader part, the OC is made by CrystalOfHope, whom has given me permission to write about their oc, check them out on twitter. 

Tonight is the only night you have off to relax, drink, and dance. Some of your coworkers decided to join in on the fun. It's the weekend, and they thought it would be a good idea to let loose and forget about the stress and problems of everyday life. One of them suggested Club Advent, one of the popular and spacious clubs in south Nexus city. There's just one issue – it's invite-only. "We'll never get in, bro. You can only enter if you're a registered member, unless we somehow manage to sneak in with money or something," one of them said to the person who invited the three of you.

The bus ride was mostly quiet, considering it was nearly midnight. The only sounds that filled the air were the soft hum of the engine and the occasional bickering between your friends. As you looked out the window at the passing streets, a few figures caught your eye. They were walking with glow sticks around their necks, heading in the direction of the club. Shortly after, you noticed a quick flash of a hot pink visor from the corner of a building. Just as you turned to get a better look, it vanished from sight. Deciding not to draw attention to what you saw, you settled back into your seat until the bus finally stopped and you and your friends disembarked.

The streets surrounding the club were desolate, filled only with the eerie sound of wind howling and discarded papers drifting aimlessly. However, as you approached the building by ascending a set of grand stairs, you stood face-to-face with a formidable bouncer, adorned in an immaculate suit and sunglasses. The words 'CLUB ADVENT' emitted a deep red glow, casting an eerie light on you and your companions as you approached the imposing figure.

"Stop right there. Are you on the guest list?" the bouncer grumbled in a somewhat passive-aggressive manner, tapping his clipboard on the podium. "No, no. We actually came here to inform you that two individuals are doing drugs in the alleyway over there," one of the troublemakers interjected, pointing below. The bouncer let out an exasperated sigh. "I've heard that excuse before. You're not getting in, pal," he warned, crossing his arms. "And they're planning to sneak in," the troublemaker continued, as the bouncer swiftly moved from behind the podium, determination etched across his face. "Not on my watch," he growled, striding away, descending the stairs.

Trouble looked back at the two of you with a smirk on their lips, "They may be strong but are dumb like a box of rocks" They laughed as they pressed the button that allowed the door to open. As you three walked in, there were a few groups of people dressed up in rave outfits with glow sticks, leaning against cars within the underground parking lot as it sloped to the door to the main event. As you three pass by a few groups you've heard some conversations about the event, between the talk of the two DJs collaborating for tonight and the vampires.

The blood sucking fiends that stalked the grounds of clubs, looking for crowds of people to sink their fangs into to feed. However, they choose their prey and not slaughter people like a culling like you've probably seen on TV shows. As long as you stay clear of their hungry gaze, you won't be a victim of them. You swear you can feel eyes on you as you enter the club. A lot more people were inside the club for the secluded area where there was a bar on the far side with some people there drinking and next to the wall was the V.I.P area with some Vendice folks there having their private talk with the Tommy guns they had next to them.