Around Full Circle :0) [EXPURGATION TRICKY]

Expurgation tricky x reader

Everything was a blur before your feet hit the solid ground as you got off the ladder before Sanford, Hank's larger form landing next to you as you three looked back up where the auditor once used to be. Now in place was leaking black liquid dripping off of the concrete with reddish black flames licking up towards the red sky. Your mind clouded with stress, fingers gripping your pistol harder to the point your knuckles turn white. The air felt static, hard to even get a full lung in without the strange feeling of fear, anxiety, DEATH. Suddenly the black pool around the tower grew bigger to the point small black and red skeleton-like things with red hollow eyes crawled out. Making strange clicking like noises as their bones rattled against each other as they started to launch themselves at you three.

Sanford thankfully has his gun as he started to shoot the heads of the things that started to come in closer, Hank was also fighting back with using his larger mag arm he newly acquired. You on the other hand were getting more of these strange skeletons on you than the others, it almost felt like they were trying to drag you down to the floor, but you persevered and shot them off of you. As you thought they would stop but one appeared from the black cracks on the wall with the reddened cracked halo above its head, "you cannot kill clown" It spoke in a low husky, haunting tone, taunting the three of you before it suddenly was eaten whole by a strange white skull of a monster with large teeth, red eyes and flaming hair, similar style to tricky the clowns hair, it howled out hanks name as the same red halo appeared over its skull. Its whole body moved away from the tower and onto the floor, hands with angled sharp nails coming out from the void as it screamed out Hank's name.

The floor rumbled, a solid wall rose behind you three and the sound pierced your and Sanford's ears as you covered them, Hank instead stood there looking up at the beast with the same blank expression he always wore. More of those small gremlin skeletons appeared from around the skeleton clown, Hank was already going in trying to fight the skeleton with his mag arm, Sanford was shooting and punching away the little shits, while you were getting easily outnumbered as they started to throw themselves on you. One by one your body felt heavy as you tried to fight them off of you, it was no use as they dragged you further into a pool of black. Their hands gripping at your thighs suddenly, claws digging into your flesh and soon a pair was found around your breasts, not too hard but not too gentle as a gasp escaped from your lips. The last thing you saw and heard was Sanford screaming your name as he was running to you before your vision was filled with black.

Your vision came back when you felt a hard flat stone pressing against your back as the wind was suddenly knocked from your lungs in a wheezing pain. The air felt hot and stuffy, the gentle sounds of rattling chains and grinding stone made you open your eyes and look towards the sky. A white strip of glowing red was in the air, possibly the gateway out judging the holes already in it. Slowly you got up as a dull ache formed from where they gripped at your thighs, you're pretty sure there will be bruises on there, not counting the ones you've gotten from the other fights you've had. Feet back on the ground you tried searching for the gun you've had on you, sadly it was nowhere to be found along with your knives you had. Looking out at the area you can see there are multiple stone islands with chains webbing out, you had no idea where you were nor cared, you wanted to find your friends as soon as possible if they got dragged here too.

Carefully timing your jumps, you reached the second floating island before the whole thing suddenly rattled as if something had landed, you turned around and saw that same black skeleton with the halo, now there was hair adorning the skeleton in exact red puffy fashion as the clown. You spoke to the creature, "Tricky is that you?" as you backed away from the maniac clown as it started chuckling before in a sudden blink, he appeared in front of you in a flash. His claws sinking into your hips as he tackled you down into the floor, your head hits the rock as lights flash in your eyes from the pain and ears ringing. Feeling hot liquid poured down the back of your neck as you suddenly felt something warm and slimy enter your gasping mouth, it tasted like smoke and burning ashes like a burnt hotdog. As the vision cleared you got to see what had invaded your mouth, Tricky's skull was near yours, a soft purr was escaping from the skeleton as his long translucent reddish black tongue was invading your mouth and throat. You squirmed in his hold, trying to get away from the assault against you, his claws dug deeper, his sharp gray teeth rubbing against your lips. Was he kissing you? It can only be identified as it because of how close he was to you and how his warm muscle was feeling around.