Macabre Waltz [ScrapeFace]

"Bend me over and show me how bad you really want me"

This whole experiment was a disaster, since from the beginning when one scientist thought what happens if you removed the hands of a grunt from the body. Which had lead up to here when you are standing in front of the chosen grunt (against his will of course) to partake in this.

He was a bit smaller than the average grunt but he does have the best manners you've ever encountered, by far you wished you could of met him sooner to take him out to dinner. However, here you are behind the large glass panel looking into the small grey room where the poor man was thrown into.

One of the Engineers decided to use the old shoot near them scare tactic which made the grunt curl up and shake in fear. The two mischievous men high-five each other before leaving the grunt to perform the task, which was to press both buttons inside the box and hold.

An uneasy feeling began to brew in your gut, it was like a bunch of needles poking into your stomach, your conscious telling you to escape as fast as you can. Setting down your clipboard and pen before heading out into the hallways. The other scientists looked at you with a frown and a hint of disobedience in their eyes. You were always not a fan of experiments that harmed other grunts, they were living and had their own thoughts, just like you.

Before you could even head back into your sleeping quarters the emergency horn sounded off. Startled you quickly grabbed the tranquilizer gun from under your bunk bed that you share with another. Not a big fan with guns so they issued you to have a tranquilizer to put the rampant other into sleep. Equipping yourself with 3 darts of narcotics you ran back out into the hall which was not littered with the bodies of scientists and soldiers of the like.

You crossed your fingers in hope that it wasn't Hank or others, you have met them once and in all honesty you were glad you escaped with a broken arm and bleeding instead of being a pile of guts. Heading to the direction where most of the screams came from which was, back at the experiment room? That alone raised many red flags in your mind, responding to that you loaded up the gun having it pointed up and around being cautious.

The sound of nails scraping on the concrete walls grew louder with every step towards the noise. When the rooms door slid open there stood the same grunt that was supposed to be in the exam room. His face was missing, exposing the skull underneath with his jaw hung open, his hands were busy clawing up your dead fellow scientists.

When the door opened with a loud hissing sound he stopped eating away at the corpse, snapping his head towards you quickly with a snarl. What appears to be glitches messing up the area and swarming around him, creeping towards you as he stood up. Was he..hovering? What the fuck happened in here? Before you could get a clear shot at the grunt the gun was snatched out of your hands, wait, how did he get from the other side of the room to you?

Fear now had struck you, you were dealing a dangerous thing that was too much for your weak body. Turning around to head back out the grunt...scrapeface grabbed at your waist his claws digging into your hips causing the skin to break under his nails. A cry of pain escape your lips as you were pressed down against the floor with him on top.

Sensing your pain he eased up the grip before turning you around to look directly at him. The stench of decay and blood made you cover your nose in front of him, noticing this he backed away a little bit. Was he sentient towards you? Understanding that you were there for him, hell before the experiment took place he always talked to you, even developed something more than work buddies.

His head lowered a bit, as if he was looking you over with his hollowed sockets, a low grunt came from his maw as he reached up and tugged at your lab coat. Your hands reached up and grab onto his own, he stopped and looked back up at you.  Many questions ran right through your head, letting go of his hands and placing yours on the remaining space on his cheeks.

His body froze up before melting into your touch, a subtle purring sound emerged from his throat as he went back to holding onto you. Your body went and relaxed against him, so many things were going around your heart that it over clouded your thoughts. Leaning in and placing a kiss against his teeth he lets out a small growl before his long slender tongue was pushed into your mouth.

A small whimper escaped your lips as his muscle runs over yours, feeling something poking at your thigh. Your face heating up as your arms snaked around his waist pulling him closer, your legs hooking over his hips as he gently rolled into you. Pulling away with a gasp you whispered to him, "Bend me over and show me how bad you want me."

That was the last straw for him as his hands pinned down yours, his mouth moved over your neck and bit down gently on it. A sudden moan escaped your lips as he abused your poor neck with bites and licks. His hips now grinding into yours with reckless abandon, like an animal in heat as he moved your legs to hook over his shoulders. His claws moving down your chest, ripping your shirt off and gripping onto you, your nipples being rubbed under his thumbs.

Your hands scramble down to remove his pants, his hard length throbbing against your inner thigh. His hot breath fanning over your face as he eagerly licked your lips, wanting to kiss you again and allowing it. A groan escaped his mouth as he took a hold of his length in his hand, letting the tip rub against your hole with need.

Scrapeface was already slick with need, his tip pushing against your hole. A whine echoed in the room as he flipped you over on your stomach, he stood up now with his hold on your waist. You placed your hands against the wall as he ruts into you, various growls and snarls escape from him as he suddenly thrusted his whole length into you.

He needed you, and he wanted you now, suddenly he started thrusting at a brutal pace. His tongue rolling out of his mouth as his hips slapped into yours. That lewd squishing sound filling the room with every movement as his cock filled you up, touching against that one spot that made tears fill your eyes and screaming for him.

His claws digging back into your hips made you roll them back against his thrusts, a loud groan escaped the both of you as you did. Feeling his shaft throb inside of you and growing. His rhythm slowed into a sloppy pace but was still hard on you, you defiantly feel brusing going to form in your inner thighs by tomorrow.

The glitches started to appear again around the both of you, they were getting sporadic and more excited in a way when moving around. Feeling a wet muscle slide from your shoulder blades up to your cheek his tongue moved around to forcefully shove down your mouth, silencing those pitiful moans against him. He started to growl out small words as he curled over you, "mine...hot..tight...fuck" with low growls he pushed your head into the wall after removing his tongue. With one final thrust he spilled his hot seed deep inside you, holding onto you tightly as he kept thrusting to make sure it was as deep as it could go inside.

After a few minutes that felt like an hour he slowly pulled out, his juice spilling onto the floor under the two of you. Feeling yourself being moved again and onto the floor in the puddle he had you wrapped around him. Those gentle and low purrs rumble from himself before gripping you again with the same length that rearranged your guts twitch to life again.

"Im not...done with you yet...love"

(Finally back around writing)