(Incubus Phobos)

The handsome demons tongue explores your mouth with need, is one eye looking down at you with lust as his chest presses against your back. Feeling his sharpened claws trailing down your stomach to reach your pants. Grabbing a hold of the front he whispered. "I'll be your master tonight". He pulled away and looked down at your need, his tongue wiggling and dripping with his saliva. He lifted up your legs over his shoulders, moving your hips up to his sharp mouth. The wet muscle swirling around your thighs before giving it a lick. He shivered from the taste with a happy hum. Before plunging it deep into your wetness. His tongue wiggled inside you, feeling it touch every surface inside as you arched your back from the feeling. He giggled like a child as he placed his lips around your flower and began slurping loudly. Humming and thrusting his tongue. He pulled away with his tongue dripping with your juices. Looking at you with a hazy lustful eye. "You taste so devine my darling" he smiled. Moving your hips to his as he began moving his against yours. Soaking the pants he wore as he snarled lowly, his wings spreading and his long spade tail slapping on the bed. "You drive me wild with your scents and little moans babygirl". He undid his pants with haste, pinning your hands above your head as he presses his body against you. Feeling his shaft run against your aching need, such girth and length couldn't possibly fit in you right? He grunted as he positioned himself to your entrance. "This might hurt darling...scream my name". He smirked, the moonlight shining through your window and onto his face. Illuminating each beautiful feature of his as he slowly entered you. Stopping a bit now and then to let you adjust around his thick shaft. He bit his bottom lip to control his animalistic desires to ravish you until you could barely speak. Once he was fully in sweat starts rolling down his body, heating up to summer like temperatures. Letting go of your wrists and sitting back up to hold onto your legs as he started moving his hips. His claws digging into your calf as he went, little hums and whispers of 'thats a good girl' escaped his lips.His wings started flapping out of control, he huffed and looked down at you with now glowing red eyes. "Please...give me your consent to...f..fuuck..fuck the shit out of you darling. Please!" With a small subtle yes from you he growled lowly, forearms turning into scales of red and legs too. Horns growing from his head in a spiral as he looked down at you with sharper teeth. "Wish...fucking granted" He spoke before suddenly going at a brutal pace, loud huffs coming from him as his hips loudly slap against yours. The juices between your loudly making that wet squishing sound but was over heard with the squeaking of the bed and his loud howls of pleasure. He took your wrists into his hands and pinned them down on the pillow. "You will look at your master, as I fuck you like this..you dirty...naughty girl!" He huffed and his wings flapped, keeping up the brutal pace that felt like he was bruising your thighs and reaching to the barrier of your womb with his stiff cock. He started to get sloppy with his thrusts, now whining loudly and whimpering from his lips. Looking right at you and said, "no matter how big or small you are, black or white. You are mine, and I will breed you, make you carry my s-seed..". His claws reach down and held up your ass, digging his claws in as his marking glowed red around his body. "F-fuck I'm going to cum babygirl, ah- please, please let me cum inside?" He looked down at you with a pleading eye.His growling and snarling gets louder as you yelped out a 'yes'. His wings flapped back as he released himself into you, with an animalistic roar and body steaming as his hot sticky cum filled you up to the point it was gushing out from the sides of your entrance. The both of you panting loudly filled the room. Phobos body was cooling down from its heat, moving next to you and wrapping you up in his arms. Soft gentle purrs coming from deep in his chest as he pushed his nose into your hair. "You are mine...forever...i love you...my empress"