Faults and All - Part 3 (FINAL)

Author's Note:

So sorry guys... when I read the last part (Part 2), I realised I made Can jealous of Osman without knowing that he was supposed to be Sanem's fiancé AND Sanem told him Osman is like her older brother *facepalm*. 

In my mind, the whole 'fake fiancé' thing shouldn't have been a part of EK, so I kept thinking I would never write it in my stories, but I realised, in Part 1, I had made Emre confess to Can about the whole incident of Sanem being caught in his house and the excuse of the fake engagement!

Now, either I should have deleted that part from Part 1 – which I didn't want to do because I found it nice for Emre to confess everything to Can in the hospital – or I should change it in Part 2 from the commercial shoot.

But then, I would have had to also mention that Sanem told the whole office that she broke her engagement – and then Polen coming to the office etc. I wanted Polen out of my story ASAP... so I didn't think of writing all that and now the story is all confused. That's why I should have left the first part as it is without 'extending' it into 2 and now 3 parts...

I am not a writer so I keep messing up the salient points! I didn't get any ideas for Sanem's confession, so I wrote whatever came to mind without thinking that those points should have been connected lol

I would request you all to just ignore this little point until I find a way to edit the parts, and even if I don't, just imagine that Can already knows that Sanem's 'fake' engagement with Osman already broke but he's still jealous of any man giving attention to Sanem...

OK, on we go with the rest of the story – this will be the last part :D

~~~

Can picked up the same tuxedo that he wore on the 40th Anniversary party. He wore the same shoes, the same Albatross necklace, rings etc. He smiled while getting ready thinking how Sanem would react when she finds out who her Albatross is! He couldn't wait to see her face again...

He walked out of his room towards the front door. Emre and a few others kept calling him, but he ignored them all and drove towards the Opera House.

~~~

Sanem was upstairs in the same place where she had kissed the "Albatross" that night when everything went dark. She got scared and started yelling CeyCey's name.

Suddenly, a few lights were turned back on and they were all red. Her heart was beating a mile a minute... she saw the door to the D2 block open and heard some footsteps. She saw a tall, bearded man walking towards her slowly.

When Can stopped right in front of her and smiled, she kept looking at him. She thought she was dreaming so she tried waving her hands in front of her face a couple of times.

Can held her hands and said, "You wrote "Keşke (If only)" I'm curious to know what follows?"

"Keşke..." saying that Sanem bent her head out of shyness... and her gaze fell on the same shiny black shoes she had seen that night when someone kissed her in the dark in this very spot.

She quickly looked up to see a smiling Can. Before she could figure out what was happening, Can pulled her towards him.

Slowly, he bent his head, giving her a chance to stop him if she wanted. Her face automatically reached up to his like a sunflower to the sun. Their mouths came together and it was like all her feelings exploded inside her. She lost herself in that kiss. Surely, she was dreaming... surely, this can't be true... surely... she even lost the train of her thoughts.