Pete and Nancys Fake Wedding Part 3

As everyone walked down to the basement Nancy yelled.

"Hey guys it's about to get lit down here" she said as Sam set up the music and told everyone to stand around as Jay got the music going.

"Ok well welcome to our 3d wedding of the day today we are celebrating Pete and Nacy as they wed" Sam said as Trevor laughed seeing Pete in the back upset.

"Ok Jay play the music" Sam said as Pete walked down first.

"I hate this more then I hated doing taxes and finding out my ex wife cheated on me with my best friend" he said as Sam nodded sympathetically to Pete who stood there frowning.

"Ok Nancy you can walk up" Sam said.

"Ya I'm getting married oh ya in your face Kevin" she said walking out highfiving the basement ghosts.

"Please help me Sam" Pete said.

"Don't worry I have a plan you'll find out after the last wedding is done" Sam said with a smile as Nancy walked up.

"Do you guys have any vowels" she asked.

"Uh ya Pete after we're married I'm gonna ride ya like the Wild West baby" she said laughing highfiving her friend.

"Please Sam I'm begging you" Pete said panicked looking at Sam.

"Do you Pete take Nancy as your wife" Sam asked already knowing the answer.

"Uh" Pete said nervously.

"Come on Pete what's your answer" she said.

"I guess" Pete said hoping it was good enough and sighed with relief when Sam moved on.

"Nancy do you take Pete as your husband" Sam said.

"Well this is a wedding so you have to say yes also I'm bored so why not so yes I'll marry you Pete" Nancy said as Pete fidgeted nervously.

"Now you may kiss each other to make it official" Sam said as Pete glared at her.

"Come on Pete" Nancy said leaning forward.

Pete stood there and gulped nervously.

"Uh I got to go to the bathroom ya can't hold it so uh ya bye" Pete said and ran off.

"Ok and our last wedding is taking place in the living room" Sam said looking up to see Issac smirking at Hetty who glared at him and Nigel walking off already.