Chapter 6

Screams are cut short and Douma licks his hand of blood.

Around him, some harem members lay dead it was the third room he had entered.

He hears the door open and looks over his shoulder. Hikari once again has found him in some state of undress. His top missing but he at least had pants on.

"Hikari!" The female demon was stuck at seeing her master better and she can only suspect he figured out what he wanted. His eyes glowing and mostly back to his old attitude.

"Call for Upper Moon Six and draw a Sake bath, Kotoha-chan and I will be taking one at dawn." Douma was almost skipping his way out.

Douma arrives back to his room with a wide smile on his face. He had moved his love from her depressing room back to his chambers and gave her his top to snuggle while he dealt with the pests.

He estimated that only a fourth of the harem is left but he didn't much care to kill them. The demon had gone after the more annoying ones. Hoping for a fight but finds none.

Kotoha shifts in her sleep, nose buried in his top. It was cute and he took a seat combing his claws through her hair.

This goes on for the next few hours till he hears a knock on his door. He covers Kotoha, makes his way to the door, and opens it to see the tired face of Gyutaro.

The demon looks him up and down before groaning.

"Douma, why did you call me? Daki is going to bitch at me if it's not anything good." Douma smiled and steps out, shutting the door behind him, holding his finger to his lips.

Gyutaro groans and follows his senior as he makes his way down the hallway.

After a while, the scent of blood became thick and Gyutaro looked at Uppermoon Two who still didn't bother putting on a top or something to cover his chest. Even he wore something nowadays like a vest or something.
Douma gestures to a door that doesn't smell like blood.

"Here you go Gyu-kun, give Daki-chan my best." Douma is quick to leave. Gyutaro takes a moment to open the door to find scared women behind the door. Tears were going down their eyes.

"Please take us away." One cries out and Gyutaro groans.

So he got leftovers.

Kotoha curls in his arms when Douma scoops her up from his futon and takes her to go bathe. She sleeps till the humidity starts to make her stir. Douma shakes his pants off and was the first to sit in the warm tub.

Her head was once again laid against his chest when she opens her eyes. He brushes her hair away to see her face clearly.

"Douma-sama-" His head shakes and she feels him pull her close, that familiar purr vibrating the water at the intensity.

It was adorable to see him like this but why had he-

"Just Douma from now on, Kotoha-chan."

Douma watches as Kotoha shifts to be facing him, his hands coming to her hips as she once again cradles his head in her hands. Her thumb rubs under his eyelid once more.

"Douma, your eyes!" He can't help but chuckle and take hold of her hand. His eyes twinkle , candlelight being nothing compared to the glow his colorful orbs were giving off.

"It's all thanks to you Kotoha-chan." He kisses her palm before he nuzzles her hand.

Kotoha can't help but smile, leaning in to claim his lips.

Douma moaned into their kiss, a shy lick to his lips, and their tongues were clashing. A dance that has Douma's blood running hot. His love took notice of his excitement.

He pulls back when Kotoha grinds into him.

"There's no need Kotoha-chan." He kisses her cheek. Kotoha doesn't seem to listen to him and that's fine. He claims another kiss from her as he feels her hand sneak under the surface to pump him. The demon rumbles in his chest and lifts her slightly. It was easy to slip in with her directing him and he can't help his purrs.

She was his love and if she wants to use him for pleasure then why would he stop her?

Her moans as she climaxes send him over the edge and he pulls her close as they soak for the next hour. He thinks as he would pepper a kiss here and there, Kotoha giggling when he comments how beautiful she was.

With the Harem gone, there was only one last thing to do.

In the decades since he took over, it was easy to attain Blue Spider Lilly samples. The thrill of having the flower in his grasp soon became an annoyance.

There is minimum progress.

Muzan has set up an underground facility to work with the samples. He had some assistants, the only ones he tolerates outside of Kokushibo.

He was looking down at a microscope, one demon assistant setting notes down for him to look over.

All is quiet for a bit, before the same assistant comes back, nervous.

"What is it?" Muzan doesn't bother to look up when the demon clears her throat.

"Upper Moon Two is here to see you Muzan-sama."

Muzan shifts his head, crimson eyes focused on the female before getting up.

"Mark any notes that are different from previous results."

As Muzan leaves, the female is quick to find a pen to make the needed notes on the paper.

When Muzan enters his office, Douma is kneeling on the floor with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Hello, Muzan-sama!" Douma is showing his fangs with how wide his grin is.

Red eyes focus on him and Douma goes blind for a moment as his head is smashed in.

"You know better than to come here."

His head reforms and his gaze is hopeful as he looks up at his lord.

"Muzan-sama, I want to perform an experiment but I need some assistance." His lord narrows his eyes on him and it's his arm that's gone next.

"Stop wasting my time. What is it you want?"

Douma grins and can't help his heart swell.

"I wish to breed a human."

Muzan cuts him in thirds and as he regenerates his lord thinks for the precious moments of silence he had to think. Douma is an idiot for thinking he could have a child with a human, demons were naturally infertile. But he was still years away from conquering the sun with the samples he had now.

Maybe a hybrid with a natural immunity to the sun will be the bridge in his research he needs to walk in the sun.

When the platinum blonde is whole again his lord is glaring at him.

"You can do your experiment." Muzan raises his hand, sharply forming a fist.

His whole body goes stiff and veins are bursting as his whole biology is rewritten. The pain was addictive for the demon, his grin only becoming wider. Douma tries his best not to cough the blood in his throat on the floor or his master would be more displeased with him.

Douma would sit up to find Muzan gone but his heart was light as a feather.

It was time to go fulfill his love's wish.