Prologue

🎶🎶🎶 🎶🎶🎶This is me praying that
This was the very first page
Not where the story line ends
My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again
These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon
I was enchanted to meet you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you
Please don't be in love with someone else
Please don't have somebody waiting on you🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶🎶

"Aranya !!!" Called her a girl who is her early 20's you can say that Aproxmately 22years old.

A girl who is wearing a puple gown with noodle strap which barely covering her sand skin toned thin hands and her back. She is looking like a innocent beauty. But innocence is not the word which describes her character. She is also same age as the girl who called her. She is none other than Aranya.

Today she is ready to purpose for engagement to the love of her life . They fell in love with each other when both of them doing UG in Delhi University. He is the same batch as her. Now both of them doing MBA in IIM. While she took the branch International Buisness, he took the branch Buisness Analytics.

Today is the last day of college.

Then all of the memories of past, Aranya shook her head happily. Then she started decribe her plan to her close friend here in IIM, her name is Meera Agarwal.

"Meera yarrr, how am I looking? " Aranya asked her again

Meera slapped her own forehead and replied " You are looking like a fairy . So dont need to ask me again and agin. Be confident girllllll" She cheered her up

Aranya is like every Indian girl who is insecured about her looks , because society judged her every minute. But she shows them, she doesn't give the damn to them. But inside she is also fragile.

After hearing the words from Meera's mouth somewhat she feels satisfied.

Then she called the love of her life " Reyansh Malhotra" .

As a girlfriend she is very much possesive, in fact she made hell the life of the girls who try having a chance with Reyansh, as you know only a psycopath can love another psycopath, so Reyansh is no less than her .

Aranya doesn't need power of her buisness influencial family to destroy anyone she already gain so much power by herself, unknown to everyone.

After checking everything she called Reyansh

(For Aranya A and For Reyansh R)
A : Hello Ansh!!!
(She said in a way Which shows her excitement )
R: ya Aru!! ( he replied in a tone which hold no emotion)
A: Ansh I know you don't have anywork so please come to the location

Like " Calm before the storm " Now Aranya's life is like this. She is unware about the storm which is going to take her life upside down.

After one hour both of them reached that location which Aranya sent to Reyansh. Aranya is excited but Reyansh's face showing another story.

Seeing Reyansh's face Aranya doesn't getting any good vibes . So she decided to ask Reyansh first what he wants to tell her.

"Ansh,what's the thing you want to said to me? " Aranya asked in a little bit of tensed voice.

Reyansh first looked at her , then he smirked. After he started saying " Miss Aranya Shekhawat , the daughter of my Father's Rival Company's Owner. Opps sorry the the Shekhawat Princess. You really think I loved you, tch tch tch!! No I only used you for my revenge. Now, I am breaking up with you, because now my revenge & my goal is completed. Now I am the CEO of Malhotra corporations . Bye bye Aru oops sorry The Shekhawat Princess . "

Saying this he left that place. Aranya stand their a statue. Hearing this from that person whom you choose as your life partner. It breaks her. She doesn't know how to cry. The only she knows that she lost everything in these 30 minutes. She is not someone who will beg a person to accept her, but still she looks like a vulnerable mess.

After 15 minutes she controlled her emotions, now she back from that place with a new vow and goal.

-------------------------------------------------------------

𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬 , 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. 𝐒𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞-𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 & 𝐑𝐞𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡 .

𝐃𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐮𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 & 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐱.

𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝟏𝟎 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬....... 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

For spoilers please ⓕⓞⓛⓛⓞⓦ 𝚖𝚢 𝙸𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚖 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝.