Solace

As Ino relayed Shikamaru's plan for revenge against Hidan and Kakuzu, Kakashi's frown deepened

As Ino relayed Shikamaru's plan for revenge against Hidan and Kakuzu, Kakashi's frown deepened. He knew all too well the dangers of seeking revenge, especially against formidable opponents like the Akatsuki.

"Ino, revenge is a perilous path," Kakashi said, his voice tinged with concern. "It's easy to get consumed by anger and lose sight of what's important. Asuma wouldn't want you to put yourself in harm's way like this."

Ino listened to Kakashi's words, understanding the gravity of his concerns. She knew he was right, but she also felt a strong desire to avenge Asuma's death.

"Kakashi, I know the risks," Ino replied earnestly. "But I can't just sit back and do nothing. Asuma deserves justice, and I want to be a part of that."

Kakashi sighed, realizing he wouldn't be able to dissuade Ino from her decision. "Alright, Ino. If you are going, then I'll go too," he conceded. "But we need to be cautious and work together as a team. We can't afford to underestimate our enemies."

Ino's shock was evident as Kakashi offered to accompany them on their mission of revenge. She had expected resistance from Kakashi, not his willingness to join them.

"Kakashi, are you sure?" Ino asked, surprised by his sudden agreement.

Kakashi nodded, his expression serious. "I may not like the idea of seeking revenge, but I understand your need to do this. Besides, I can't let you go alone into such dangerous territory."

Ino felt a wave of gratitude wash over her. Despite his reservations, Kakashi was willing to support them and ensure their safety.

"Thank you, Kakashi," Ino said, feeling reassured by his decision. "Having you with us will make a huge difference."

Kakashi offered her a small smile. "Just promise me you'll be careful, Ino. We'll face formidable opponents, and I won't be able to protect you from everything."

Ino nodded solemnly. "I promise, Kakashi. We'll watch each other's backs and come back safely."

With Kakashi's unexpected support, Ino felt a renewed sense of determination.

As they arrived at the gate the next early morning, Shikamaru and Choji were taken aback to see Kakashi accompanying Ino. Their expressions shifted from surprise to confusion as they exchanged glances with each other.

"Ino, what's Kakashi doing here?" Shikamaru asked, his brow furrowed in puzzlement.

Ino glanced at Kakashi, who stood beside her with a determined look in his eye. "He's joining us," she replied simply.

Choji's eyes widened in disbelief. "But... Kakashi, aren't you supposed to stay behind and take care of the village?" he asked, voicing the concern that they all shared.

Kakashi nodded, acknowledging their apprehension. "Normally, yes. But this mission is important, and I can't let you go without proper backup," he explained, his tone serious.