Team 10

As the lunch break came to an end, the atmosphere in the classroom shifted from relaxed chatter to eager anticipation

As the lunch break came to an end, the atmosphere in the classroom shifted from relaxed chatter to eager anticipation . Team 10 awaited the arrival of their new sensei. Suddenly, the door swung open, and Asuma Sarutobi entered with a purposeful stride, his presence commanding the attention of the room.

"Team 10, follow me," Asuma declared, his voice firm yet filled with a hint of warmth. "We're going to the training field."

Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru exchanged glances before quickly gathering their belongings and falling into step behind their sensei. With anticipation, they followed Asuma out of the classroom and into the bright sunlight of the training grounds.

"Team 10, please introduce yourselves," Asuma said with a warm smile, gesturing for them to speak. Asuma encouraged Team 10 to share more about themselves— their name,likes, dislikes, hobbies, and dreams.

Ino, always one to take the lead, eagerly began. "My name is Ino Yamanaka, I love flowers," she admitted with a bright smile. "My family owns a flower shop, and I spend most of my free time there. My dream is to become a skilled kunoichi and use my abilities to protect the village."

Choji nodded in agreement, his eyes lighting up with enthusiasm. "I'm Choji Akimichi . I'm a big fan of food," he confessed with a chuckle. "I enjoy cooking almost as much as eating! My dream is to become a strong ninja like my father and protect my friends and family."

Shikamaru reclined in his chair, his expression thoughtful as he spoke. "Shikamaru Nara...I like cloud-watching," he admitted lazily. "I find it relaxing to lie back and watch the clouds drift by. My dream is to become a ninja strong enough to protect those I care about without having to put in too much effort."

Asuma Sensei listened intently, impressed by the diverse interests and aspirations of his students. "It's important to have hobbies and dreams outside of ninja training," he remarked with a smile. "They'll keep you grounded and motivated during the tough times. Now, let's work together to turn those dreams into reality."

With renewed determination and a deeper understanding of each other, Team 10 prepared to embark on their journey as ninja, united by their shared goals and unwavering bond of friendship.