[04] shes not human

four,

"fucking finally

"fucking finally." dean groans when 'cas' i presume, appears out of thing air. "it's been a whole day, where were you?"

"heaven." see? totally normal, the guy was just in heaven, absolutely normal.

"where is she? she's heaven and hell's most wanted, we can't let her out of our sight."

"she right—" and i can just hear his harsh 'son of a bitch' under his breath. i'm not exactly hiding from them, i just went to get a snack but when i come into their view they both stare at me with so much anger it kind of scares me.

"i wanted to eat." i shrug a little but cas only walks over to me, a looks of determination on his face as he raises his fingers to touch my temple.

+

"look, i'm not saying we don't take her to heaven, but she doesn't even know what's happening right now, we need to at least tell her, you're all angel crap up there, we'll help her understand." i keep my eyes closed but i can hear their conversation on whether or not i should be banished to 'heaven', whatsoever the fuck that is.

"i don't think you're the right person to make that call, sam. we will make her understand."

"she's human, cas, we're human. you do the maths. you guys are scaring her." he's right, this sam guy. i'm scared to death and i can't hear leelo's voice anywhere so she's either left me here to rot with these guys, or they did something to her. either way i'm scared and my eyes are still closed and i'm just praying for a miracle from god and the angels above.

"she's awake." i tense up, my eyes opening slowly to see three men hovering above me. "you were praying."

"i'm sorry? you would... can you read minds?"

"no, he's an angel, he can hear prayers." i try to get up but all of a sudden a loud voice screams into my head, i groan, holding it.

'he can hear everything. he's a devil. you need to run away.'

"laila! laila, are you okay? hey, listen to me." deans rough voice brings me back and i sigh, trying to lean back onto the headboard but end up banging my head on it and my frown deepens. god, i could just cry.

"laila can't be here—"

"we heard you the first ten times, cas. you need to leave, she can't keep up with you anymore and you're obviously scaring her."

the angel scoffs, shaking his head, "that's not possible."

"what the hell id that supposed to mean? she's this close to crying!" sam yells harshly, "she's just—"

"she's not human." both men's faces fall and my heart constricts.

"then what is she?"

"don't you think you could've mentioned this ages ago, cas?" the other one yells and it's just too much. they're all too much and information is way too much. i try to get up to leave but the taller one immediately comes to my side, holding my arm in his hands. "hey hey, you can't walk right now, cas lates it pretty thick on you. stay here."

"she's not human?" dean whispers to cas in an urgent tone.

"no, she's a weapon. we all thought she was dead but she's just been hidden from everyone. god created her before any of us, something for adam and eve to protect themselves with from every monster out there."

"what does that even mean? what does she do? banish them?" dean laughs, rolling his eyes but cas's expression makes him stop laughing and glare at the angel. "what does she do, cas."

"laila can banish all supernatural beings back to where they came from."

"back to—"

'purgatory' i hear and repeat the words slowly, not liking how they sound.

"how do you know that?" i sigh, getting up as sam walks further away from me, his hands on his back probably to take out his gun or knife.

"hello, castiel." i say, facing the younger angel with a sigh.