[03] talking talking talking

three,

"that was impressive

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"that was impressive." dean says while sharpening his blade. sam and leelo booked another room so he can hold her without my screaming getting in the way. i'm still a little shaken up but deans been explaining everything to me, it's slowly calming me down.

"yeah, i guess. it's scary that she seems so strong."

"it's not easy, you know? she looks twenty-two, twenty nine at the lastest, but it'd be impossible to get this powerful in that short amount of time. she's probably much older, decades." i'm confused but i decide to keep my mouth shut. he's sharpening a weapon while talking to me for gods sake, i don't want to piss him off.

i think he notices where my gaze goes because he sighs and puts it down into the drawer, closing and locking it.

"we're not trying to scare you, we're just worried. we met someone who could hear angels talking once and thought she was crazy, she turned out to be a fallen angel. we never know until we make sure, so that's what we're doing."

"and leelo?"

"she'll try to come back for you if we let her go. and i get it, family is everything, and you guys looks like you're basically sisters so i figured that to give her some piece of mind she can stay with you but just not spew that magic in our faces again." i nod once, covering myself with the blanket on the motel bed. i don't why it only has one but it means dean gets to sit on the couch a few feet away from me and watch me.

at least until this cas guy shows up.

i want to ask who he is so badly but the men don't seem to want to give out any information that seems important and i guess that's smart but still, i'm just a college girl, there's nothing more to me.

"i want to go get started on your car, think you can stay put?" with a ghost haunting me? no thanks.

"can i come with you?" he nods and puts down his weapons. i jump out of bed, smoothing down my pink satin dress. i was supposed to be at a party, what else should i be wearing? it's riding up to my thighs and i'm sure if i sleep in it, i'll wake up with it half way to my stomach so i think helping dean is a better option.

besides, maybe i can find out who this cas person is, and what they mean when they say demons, and how the hell leelo is a witch, and a couple hundred other questions i have. most of all, i want to tell him that the voices stopped so maybe he'll let me go. they've been quite for a while now.

we make our way down to the parking area of the motel where i see two other cars parked on either side of mine. a chevrolet impala, that probably belongs to the boys, and leelo's bright red nissan qashqai.

+

twenty minutes later i have a coke in my hand, sitting on the hood my car while i ask dean questions in the middle of a junkyard which he's made sure is a good while away from the rest of humanity invade i try to leave. that's stupid though, i'm too scared to leave. i might fight him on it, but i won't actually go, so i keep talking instead.

"anyways that was years ago, what matters is that i left it all behind to finish my degree, not that i'll get to do it now."

and for approximately the second time in the entire time i've been ranting dean moves his head from under the car, "yeah? what were you studying?"

"pre-med. i wonder if my friends are looking for me." he goes back to not answering and i keep going, mentioning my music taste now, for some odd reason, and it seems to only make him more bored.

"hey dean." he sighs, his head out of the car again but this time he gives me more of his attention, leaning up against the car so he's sitting up. "do you think you'll ever let me go? my mum's probably calling me and worried like crazy."

"your mom? oh... you can call her, you know. let her know your fine."

"funny. i can't do that unless i'm actually fine because it's my mother." his brows furrow and i almost ask 'do you not have a mother' before it registers in my head that maybe he actually doesn't. if he did he'd know that mothers just know when you're lying, you can never get it past them.

"doesn't matter. i wanna leave." i don't but i might as well give it a shot.

"and what about the ghost? what're you gonna do when he comes back, huh? scream and crash again?"

"that's not fair, that was my first time. tell me what to do to make it go away and i'll do that." he sighs, deciding to leave the work on my car and he takes his gloves off.

"salt or iron. we can give you a gun later but right now you need to stay out till cas gets here."

my curiosity finally gets the better of me, "who's he?"

"an angel." of course he is, why wouldn't he be?

"and he's called cas?"

"castile." god this is going to be a long night.