[01] crappy motel

𝐨𝐧𝐞,

"god, pick up, please

"god, pick up, please." leelo might as well be praying because she's never been more worried in her entire life, laila was giving her a heart attack. she decides that calling is futile, after attempting over ten times, and decides to track her friends phone only to find her at a motel.

laila at a motel? that's sketchy to say the least, so like the responsible best friend she is, leelo stumbles over to her car, turns on the gps and starts driving to wherever this motel is.

laila's never gone missing, or left ten calls unanswered, and most importantly, she's never three hours late. the girl is never on time, sure, but she doesn't bail when she says she'll be there, so leelo is less worried and more terrified out of her fucking mind, but she's channeling her inner laila atlantic so she takes deep breaths and drives, praying to god that she'll find her there in one piece.

+

it's only a ten minute drive so when leelo arrives she hastily parks next to an impala, her car a little too close, and slams the door behind her, moving towards the gps, landing at room sixty-nine.

'this is for laila', she thinks, taking deep breaths. she knocks on the door once, twice, three times, then yells "i'm here to clean up!"

obviously the door has a 'do not distirb scene' but who the fuck cares?

she's about to yell again when a man, almost a foot taller then her greets her with a smirk on his face. "hey, sweetheart, not really a good time." she looks past him to see her best friend, a bag of ice to her head sitting next to a much taller man who's leaning into her, whispering quietly.

laila doesn't notice her at first but as soon as leelo slaps dean so hard is starts ringing in both their ears, the other two look up. the brunette runs over to her friend, both hugging each other while leelo lets out a sigh of content. and relief. she honestly can't believe she found laila in one piece with all the demon crap going on in this town.

they let go and laila tells her to come in, meanwhile deans giving both of them a look that could burn holes in their necks, though they seem like they hardly care.

"what are you doing here?"

"sam and dean, they stitched me up."

"we're keeping her here till we know how she knows our last names." laila lets out a sigh, shaking her head and sitting on the table, grabbing some of the water that was put out for her, spiked with a little holy version of it, though she'd never notice.

"i told you, they spoke to me."

"yeah, well you'll need to be a little more specific than that if you want us to believe you." the older one seems to have a temper, leelo thinks. she's not stupid, nor is she naive, she knows the winchesters would come to town eventually, demonic omens are all over the place.