Chapter 39: In This Sweet Embrace

Comenzar desde el principio

'Gulip'

Even his saliva was hard to swallow just looking at this beautiful woman.

'Stand up'

'Grab'

'Lift'

His body only moved on its own as he stood up and grabbed her by the waist lifting her up as her bottom rested on his biceps letting her arms land in front of his shoulders as they stared at one another completely submerged.

......

-Inside Alexander's room-

'Creak'

He slowly laid her on top of his bed as his shadow covered hers.

He looked down at her and she looked up at him.

"Are you sure?" (Alexander, asked)

He asked with a soft voice and a red expression.

'Badump, Badump'

'Nod'

She only nodded to him.

If she said any further words her heart must really run away.

'Smile'

Alexander's lips raised gently taking a pause.

'Lean'

Finally leaning in and kissing her warm lips.

His left arm remained standing up while his right arm grabbed hold of Yeretz's back hair as his lips gently savored her lip's taste.

It wasn't a furious passionate kiss that they had interlocked up a gently slow kiss as if they were caressing each other's warmth.

Today was the day that they would rely on their body warmth and let all thoes worries fade away.

.....

"Yeretzy" (Alexander, said)

Alexander called to her softly as he hugged her nude body closer to her to provide more warmth than the covers hadn't done.

Their bodies had heated up after sharing each other's embrace but once they had stopped or more like he had stopped since he did not want to exhaust her so he hugged her for her to continue to feel the warmth.

'Look up'

She whose head was leaning on his right bicep as a pillow looked up at him.

"In a couple of weeks there will be a grand banquet" (Alexander, said)

"A banquet?" (Yeretzy, asked)

She asked curious.

"I like to hold a luxurious banquet to present you as my wife" (Alexander, said)

"To present me as your wife..." (Yeretzy, said)

She repeated to him back as if she had heard it right.

"I should have done so from the beginning, it may be late but I want everyone to know that this isn't just a political marriage" (Alexander, said)

"Princess Danica, that little princess Tulip, the King, and the Queen will be there" (Alexander, said)

"I know you get along with-" (Alexander, said)

'Knock, Knock'

"Alexander it's time, they are waiting for you" (Henfry, said)

Before his word could finish a loud rushed knock came from the front of his bedroom.

Even the that man behind the door's voice seemed stressed and rushed.