✦ . ⁺ Shimmer ⁺ . ✦

Start from the beginning

Walking to the bar they ordered their respective drinks and took a seat.

Aarna was a lightweight so it didn't really take a lot of drinks to get her drunk.

For Kashvi and Sara though it took some time.

Intoxicated they were on the dance floor dancing their hearts out while people watched them enamoured.

"This is so fun!" Aarna shouted over the loud music.

"I know! We should do this more often!!" Sara replied while swapping places with Kashvi on the dance floor

*:・゚✧*:・゚

Arjun and Vivaan both returned home around midnight and were surprised to not see their wives in the house.

They both walked to the garden together to see if they were there.

"Where is she? Aarna never stays out this late?" Vivaan questioned while looking around the garden as Rishiv reached the house.

"Why are you guys out?" Rishiv asked.

"Your Bhabhi's are not in the house," Arjun said while taking out his phone to call Sara's bodyguards.

What if something had happened to her? What if someone kidnapped her? He thought to himself while dialling.

"Sir," he heard a curt greeting when the phone was answered.

"Where's Sara?"

"At the Club Havana, sir." A reply came back to him.

"Is she with someone?"

"With Aarna and Kashvi Ma'am," the guard replied as Arjun cut the call.

"They're all at a club," he told his brothers while pocketing his phone.

"Do you want a drink?" Rishiv asked them while walking towards the bar.

It didn't really matter to him where Kashvi went. It wasn't his business so he didn't care.

"Get me a glass of whisky," Arjun told him as he settled on the swing with Vivaan following.

They spent the next 30 minutes talking about business when Arjun's phone rang.

He saw Sara calling and answered the phone while getting up and moving away from his brothers.

When he answered all heard was a girl giggling uncontrollably.

Confused he asked "Sara?"

"Arjunnnnn!" He heard her voice all slurred.

Frowning he asked "Are you drunk?"

"Noeee. I'm just happy,"

"You're definitely drunk. How many drinks have you had?"

"Like five... Fifteen," she said giggling at herself.

"I'm going to go dancing. The guy there keeps calling me over," she said not stopping giggling.

"What? Sara you are not dancing with some guy," he ordered thinking about her dancing with some other guy.

"I'm not?" She asked sounding more tipsy.

"You're not. Drink a glass of water. I'm coming to pick you up," he said walking back to the house.

"No! I want to dance." She stated while she gulped down another shot of tequila.

"Sara-" before he could finish his sentence she cut the call.

While he was on a call with Sara, Aarna had texted Vivaan.

Aarna: I hate you so damn much.