Prolouge

In the heart of London's bustling streets, where the pulse of the city beats with a rhythm all its own, lies a world within a world. Here, amidst the gleaming skyscrapers and historic landmarks, resides a playground for the privileged, where opulence and extravagance dance hand in hand with scandal and excess.

Welcome to the world of the posh teenagers of central London, where the lines between privilege and peril blur, and every night holds the promise of mischief and mayhem. In the shadows of grand townhouses and exclusive clubs, where money flows like champagne and status is everything, reside the messy rich kids—beautiful, reckless, and utterly unapologetic.

At the heart of this decadent tapestry are two girls whose names roll off the tongue like silk: Arabella Sinclair, with her mane of chestnut curls and a smile that could charm the devil himself, and Victoria Fitzroy, whose icy blue eyes betray a cunning intellect beneath her porcelain exterior. Together, they are a force to be reckoned with, their bond forged in the fires of privilege and ambition.

But they are not alone in their escapades. Alongside them stride three boys whose names are whispered in hushed tones across the city: Sebastian Harrington, with his devil-may-care attitude and a penchant for trouble that knows no bounds; Alexander Kensington, whose aristocratic charm masks a darker side that few dare to explore; and Oliver Blackwood, the brooding enigma whose secrets run deeper than the River Thames itself.

As the nights grow longer and the stakes grow higher, these five friends navigate a world of excess and indulgence, where every secret has its price and every desire demands sacrifice. But amidst the glittering facade of high society, darker forces lurk, waiting to tear apart the fragile bonds that hold them together.

For in the world of the posh teenagers of central London, nothing is ever as it seems, and the only thing more dangerous than playing with fire is getting burned.