Chapter 2

*Ssundee's POV*

I stood in my bakery, just about ready to close up shop. It's been a long and busy day and I just wanted to head home and relax. The sun was going down and no one else was coming in so I grabbed my keys and went to lock the door. Wait. I went back inside and grabbed a special cake I'd made for Jerome's birthday party tomorrow night. Out of all the guys I was the best cake baker and proud of it.

I lived a few miles away from my shops but it was a nice walk, plus I had my diamond sword, so mobs would be no trouble, at least I hoped. I adjusted my jacket and flicked my floppy brown hair out of my face and began my journey home. We were celebrating Jerome's birthday tomorrow so I wanted to get a bunch of rest so I would be able to enjoy the party tomorrow.

~~~

It started getting dark which made it harder to see. Suddenly there was a loud boom, thinking it was a creeper I whirled around with my sword in my hands, but then in started down pouring. It was only thunder. I sighed partially of relief but partially on how much harder my journey had become thanks to this. A thunderstorm already was bad, but a thunderstorm at night was my worst nightmare. It made me less alert as it lowered all of my senses drastically. You'll be fine... You'll be fine... I told myself, just be cautious.

I walked for awhile longer and I began feeling like I was walking in circles. I was getting tired, I was cold and I was almost out of food. Besides the cake which I was keeping safe.

"Great..." I muttered under my breath.

I sat down under a tree to rest. How did I get lost? I walk this way home everyday. Weird. After a little while of resting I must've fallen asleep for a lil while, cause I woke up to the sound of hissing and before I could run, it exploded and I was sent flying. My ears rang with the explosion and spots clouded my vision. I was then face first into a large boulder on the edge of a river, I felt my nose crack and even more terrifying... I felt my glasses slip off my nose. I heard the small thud of them falling on the ground while I fell into the river. I tried to swim up but my arms and legs were like concrete and I couldn't move. Spots danced across my vision which was starting to turn red as my lungs screamed for air.

My glasses were the only thing that kept him back. Without them... I don't know what he'll do. As I started to black out, I heard his voice in the back of my head.

'Whats this Ian? Is it my turn to play?'

N-no...

Derp laughed manically. 'Aww why not Ian? I only want to... Play with your friends.'

You leave them alone...

Derp continued to laugh. Almost as though he already had a plan on what he was going to do, and that scared me even more because I couldn't stop him.

Wh-what are you planning to do...?

I felt myself grin as Derp started to take over.

'To make your life a living Hell.' And everything went black.

~~~

*Derp's POV*

After Ian blacked out I took control completely and got to the surface and pulled myself out of the river. I took a deep breath letting air fill my lungs. Thanks to Ian, I had been washed down the river, farther away from those wretched glasses.

I felt the taste of blood on my lips from when Ian got his face smashed on the rock, breaking his nose. That would heal quickly, for I healed much faster than any normal minecraftian.

As I continued walking downstream, a fog began to form making it difficult to see, as though the storm and darkness didn't already accomplish that. I wasn't worried though, anything that came near me would be sliced quicker then they could react. But I didn't want to start my fun tonight. Oh no. Tonight I would rest and prepare for tomorrow... Tomorrow. My fun would begin.

**********************

A/N: hey readers, sorry about the late update, I've been a bit busy with a lot of stuff and haven't had the time to type it. I've got a lot of this story written out so that's not the issue, it's that I'm busy with some stuff like a work out class, drivers Ed and I just got a job so yeah my schedule can get a little crazy haha. But thank you for being patient and I hope you enjoyed! Anyway until next time, and I'll see you in the next chapter!

Mo