I decided to wear f/c and one of my favorite pairs of shoes ( can it be any shoes you want tennis shoes heels whatever ).

I sat down and started doing my hair it was going to take me the longest.

I decided to wear ( f/h/s ) ( favorite hairstyle ) and I let that sit in a wrap so I can do my skin care routine

I looked at the time it was around 6:30 that took me a hot minute.

I texted Brooklyn to tell her that I was ready and she can come pick me up.

Before I could even walk out my door I heard the front door open.

The downstairs lights were off and my mom and dad will be home for 2 to 3 weeks.

I was so scared so I closed them like my door and went to my window and grabbed my phone and jumped out of it.

I saw a car outside that I didn't know who it belongs to.

That's when I heard my door fall down.

I ran down the street and called the police and told them to go to my house because I was going out.

I told Brooklyn to meet me at the corner because I was too scared to go back to my house to investigate.

We made it to the restaurant at 7:15. They set us early but said we will get serviced around 7:25 to 7:30 since they were low staff and it was only like five tables that were there.

All of them came,Leah, Aryan, Brooklyn, Walker.

We all set in silence for about 10 minutes because we were waiting for the server it was kind of awkward but we decided to start a conversation.

" So, do you guys want to play a game while we wait " Brooklyn said.

" What's the game " leah asked lifting her head up and her fingers into her face after scratching the table.

" I'm thinking of a number 1 through 1,000 you have to guess it in less than 30 tries "

Everyone looked up because we used to play this in school a lot.

" Is the number between 100 and 500 " aryan asked.

" It is " she said picking up one of the crayons on the table and drawing a tally.

" Is it between 400 and 500 " walker asked

" Y'all are really good at this, it is " Brooklyn said drawing another tally.

" 432 " i guessed she looked at me like I was insane.

" Ain't no way you just guessed that " she said giving me the stank face" and that came off the top of your head or is you just reading my mind " she said lifting her elbow up then let it sit back on the table.

" She actually guessed it " leah asked

Brooklyn looked at Leah with this face
😑

" Yea and how did she do that" Brooklyn said. " That's kind of unfair " she said crossing her arms.

" Your turn Leah " Brooklyn said

" I'm thinking of a number between 100 and 500 " leah said why Brooklyn slid the paper over to her.

We did this to we got served this was a nice restaurant but knowing me only thing I wanted was some chicken tenders and fries that will fill me up.

Brooklyn end up leaving early because it was something urgent Leah had to leave because her cab was about to run out of gas and aryan wanted to go with Brooklyn.

So it was just me and Walker to his limo got there until Brooklyn could come pick me up and I knew it was going to take that long.

" So how have you been feeling " I asked him playing with the menu.

" I have been feeling a lot better since I've been hanging out with my friends it's helped a lot " he said rolling the crayon across the table.

" What about you and me " he asked if I could pause and cry right then in there I would but I couldn't because this isn't a movie so I try my best to answer this question.

" What about Us? " I said tilting my head genuinely curious.

" I mean we haven't talked since ana faked that whole thing, its been a good while, whats going on up there " he said tapping my forehead lightly.

" Not much about me just about my friends and how they're feeling after all this drama has been going on " I said

" None of this would have happened if she wasn't even in the equation " he said sitting his hands on the table again.

" We need to talk us more we just talk about this girl and the drama we need to talk about us and how we're feeling because she's irrelevant at this point " I said.

We sat there and talked for an hour and Brooklyn let us talk because she knew we needed it she said outside for extra all right because she knew about all the stuff we were talking about and going through.

( y'all some stuff just went down but you already know I was going to update for you I know I'm a little late for some people but I'm on time right now a new chapter coming out next week and a lot of people were begging me to bring Walker back which I was already doing this chapter was already wrote I just had to edit it but I'mma just so yeah a little bit of what's going on)

Thats it that's all I got to say 😭😭😭