2 : CHAPTER 2

I just got back home from getting covid tested I was negative and the meet and greet was today I didn't really feel sick but I got flu tested and I didn't have it anymore I was just feeling it go away.

My friend ana ended up blocking me and stopped talking to me all because I said I probably wouldn't be able to go so I asked my other friend.She would always come through especially when ana was acting like a bipolar bitch rn.

Then I got a text from Ana and she said that she just got a boyfriend, I rolled my eyes like you were just mad at me because of something why are you bringing now.

I texted my friend Brooklyn she was also 16, I didn't know it then but she also so loved Aryan but she wasn't like obsessed, Brooklyn was very chill about most things the only thing she didn't tolerate was bullying.

I sent a happy face to ana and then went to text Brooklyn to see if she could pick me up.When I was like 13 I actually really liked her but I was like damn is a little to old for me.

She said she was on her way so I picked out some clothes and took a shower. Once I got out I picked out some perfume and lotion I picked out some pheromone perfume. I haven't tried it yet I just bought it.

I then picked out an outfit that looked very cute comfortable and stylish to me, I then sat down to do my hair. I did a fit check and sprayed the perfume.

I made sure my portable charger was fully charged I went to my closet to see if I find a cute purse to go with the outfit I chose the f/c purse and put my cash app csrd in there some extra cash I thn put some deodorant and some hair clips. I made sure to wear some sneakers and bring some hells then I hear a honk I looked in the mirror for the last time and ran out the front door.

I hoped in her car, she was wearing a brown mini skirt with a brown sweater and she had a bustdown wig with a brown bandana she had lashes on.

" Did you hear about ana getting a boyfriend" she asked I giggled" yea she texted me about it after her blocking me then send threats" I said getting my phone out I looked at Instagram and I actually almost screamed I dropped my phone" what happened" she asked getting ready to drive off" WALKER FUCKING SCOBELL JUST ADDED ME ON INSTAGRAM"  I said covering my face I then moved my hands and picked up my phone " I looked at the profile and know it was him I clicked my text messages on Instagram it was Walker sending me this message.

🤫🤫

I liked the messages I swear he just asked me out she drove to the venue we were the last people in line which I liked. It it is 2 and a half hours to get to the front I looked behind me and no one was there Brooklyn was next so she pulled out her camera and took a picture with all three of them.

She then talk to all of them she was talking to Aryan most and the conversation didn't make him uncomfortable like most do.I then walk up to Walker he didn't notice it was me I raised the phone he smiled the looked at me shocked and the photo.

"Y/n you made it I thought you weren't here" he said giving me a big hug " I'm healed now " I said " who is the new girl" he asked" that's my friend Brooklyn" I said looking over at her" what happened to uhhhh ana" he said trying to remember her name" she was kinda in her bipolar state I couldn't take it anymore" I said laughing.

25 minutes later

Me and Walker talked for the longest and Aryan and Brooklyn even sat down to talk.

"I hope to see you in the near future " I said hugging him" noooooo, why can't you stay" he asked" because you guys dont own the venue other meet and greets happen here do we cant talk all day" I said giggling I looked over at Brooklyn I then saw them hug

Me and Walker said our last goodbyes me and Brooklyn walked out

" That was the last meet and greet of in this city " i said rubbing my head Brooklyn laughed" well bot for me and you anyway" she said bringing out 3 tickets i was very confused" what are those" i asked pulling out my phone

"Arayn invited us to the premiere of the percy Jackson series" she said pushing my phone down

I swore i almost dropped dead i stopped and looked at her

" Its in las Vegas though" she said " i dont care about it being in vegas i care about us going" i said jumping up and down " but we have to buy our dresses and the plane tickets" she said " you can buy the tickets ill buy the dresses" i said " wait how much do you have " i said "i have a job and i have been working hard for a bit so i have 2,800 that's just in a month though all together 5,000 i think"  i said

" We can buy the tickets nowthen go try on some dresses " i said  looking at her " the earliest we can get there is 6 am tomorrow.

She said i gasped " buy the tickets and we can go buy and try on the dresses then after that we can pack and get on the plane tomorrow"

( Just act like she asked her parents )

2 hours later

Me and Brooklyn decided to pack first before going to see if we can get some dresses we went to an old dress store it was 7pm

I picked a f/c jeweled dress it was so fuckin pretty

Brooklyn was really trying to get something that looked good because she wanted to look good on camera she finally picked a black dress it looked really good.

She bought her own jewelry and everything look good all together.

We soon walked out of the dress shop we only spent 1,290 dollars on both the dresses.

That's a bargain

We put the dresses in the back of the car and got in

(Next chapter in 4 hours make sure to remind me so i can publish it LOVE YOU GUYS VOTE, COMMENT, SEND REQUESTS PLEASE SO I CAN PLEASE YOU GUYS 💗💋💋💋)