HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCH

This chapter is SUPER UNRELATED TO THE LAST WE LEFT off soo I wanted to make this chapter related to March's birthday.

Ps. This is after the penacony quest.

"Finally got a update at least!" Y/n said

'Oh stfu!'

"Nope" Y/n said

Ok starting this chapter nowww! And maybe a little spoilers for penacony
★~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♦~~~~~~~~~~~~~★
•Y/n POV•

I am standing near the Statue of Clockie as I look at the person, standing in front of me.

"It's March's birthday today Y/n! We should prepare a surprise birthday party for her!" '???' Said

"WAIT HTF CAN I FORGET?" I said while pacing back and forth. '???' stares at me. Her red long sleeves flow in the wind.

"I don't know ask yourself buuut Where's the party gonna be at?"  '???' said.

"Do I look like I know?" I said

"Yeeaaa gotta ask Miss Himeko about it then hmph what a hassle!" '???' Said

"Ok I'ma go ask Himeko!" I said while running away from her.

"Hey! Wait for me!" '???' Said

Getting out of the dreamspace, I rush out of my pool like bed and rush down the stairs to the VIP lounge where I see Himeko and Welt siting at the Bar.

"Hey guys!" I wheeze out, gasping for breath as I stop in front of them.

Himeko and Welt look at me with raised eyebrows as they stop sipping on their drinks.

"What's the matter?" Welt asks.

"Is March and Caelus here?" I ask.

Himeko shakes her head at my question.

"No." Himeko said. I sigh in relief and stand straight.

I ask Himeko to sit on another chair and let me sit between them with puppy eyes and a wave of a hand.

"Oh.. you can sit on my lap if.." I quickly sit beside welt before Himeko can finish her sentence. I clear my throat.

"Anyways! As we know today is March's Birthday! We should definitely give her surprise celebration.!" I explain with sparkling eyes, looking at welt and Himeko as they comtemplate what we should do.

"Ok it's at The Dreamscape and we will make a place that is something March has desired..." Himeko says in thought making welt and I look at her.

"AT THE DREAMSCAPE!? I'm totally dead if the real Sparkle or the clones see me!" '???' suddenly appears, sitting beside me while flaring her arms.

"Hm.. then what about in the express? Pom pom and Dan heng would also be help when preparing the party." Welt chimes in with another idea.

"That settles it then!" Himeko clasps her hands while standing up from the the chair, all of us doing the same.

"We need someone to to distract March, so we can prepare without getting caught!"

"Who's getting caught?"

We turn around to see March and Caelus walking towards us.

"NO ONE!" I clear my throat to not seem suspicious. "I mean, I was talking about a commission I and '???' are going to do!" I look at '???' for help.

"Right!" She nods her head while giving March a thumbs up.

"Anyways...." I say..

I look at Himeko and Welt, while they signal towards Caelus. Getting what they are trying to say I grab Caelus's hand.