Chapter 7

TOGETHER, THEY HAD EXPLORED EVERY CORNER OF THE ESTATE, from the library where they poured over dusty tomes, to the garden where they admired the beauty of nature in all its splendor

TOGETHER, THEY HAD EXPLORED EVERY CORNER OF THE ESTATE, from the library where they poured over dusty tomes, to the garden where they admired the beauty of nature in all its splendor. But it was in this specific room in the estate, this sanctuary of their own creation, that their bond truly flourished. It was a room filled with mirrors, each one reflecting the light in a thousand patterns, creating an illusion of endless space and infinite possibilities. Time skipped so feverishly fast, and throughout those spellbinding moments, they didn't even notice significant changes in their characters.

As the days drifted by like clouds in the sky, Y/N and Lucifer found themselves drawn into yet another night of intimate conversation. Against the harsh pale moonlight shining through the sky, his wings were revealed before her, catching the few slivers of light that hit them, creating an ethereal glow. She smiled as she watched him, her eyes filled with pure amazement, while her insides basked in the warmth of his lovable presence.

With a flourish, Lucifer spread his wings freely before her, their majestic expanse taking her breath away. Y/N's eyes widened in pure astonishment as she beheld their beauty, engraving the mesmerizing scene in her very soul, her heart racing, beating profusely in desperation to flee.

The moonlight danced upon the iridescent feathers, highlighting each contour that made them a profound sight within the enshrouding surroundings, with the sliver of illumination casting a shimmering glow that seemed to illuminate the darkness that brushed their frame.

"Lu," she exclaimed, her voice filled with wonder, "they're incredible..."

His loving gaze set upon her form that was completely basking in the silvery touch of the wondrous moon. Her face etched with a gleeful smile lay in front of him to adore.

"I can't even begin to imagine what it must feel like to fly with those freely in the sky."

Lucifer's gaze softened, a profound display of reminiscence glinting in his eyes.

"It's a sensation beyond compare," he admitted, his voice carrying a hint of nostalgia. "The rush of wind against your feathers, the freedom to traverse the heavens—it's as if you become one with the very air itself."

As he spoke, his voice carried a significant marvel, his exquisite face telling thousands of stories that remained untold as his eyes sparkled with a distant longing, a yearning for the boundless skies that he once called home.

She nodded, captivated by his words.

"It sounds like a dream," she breathed, her eyes sparkling with fascination.

"It is," he affirmed, his voice carrying a gentle melody that seemed to weave through the night air like a celestial symphony.

She listened to him intently, hanging onto every word as if he was imparting divine gospel. His voice, like a gentle breeze rustling through the leaves, carried her away to a world of enchantment and wonder. It was a melody she could lose herself in, a song she longed to hear for eternity.