Father Huo and Mother Huo's pupils shrank slightly.

  Huo Jing frowned even more.

  They were not wrong.

  From just now until now, Ye Leyao has not spoken at all.

  But the voice was indeed Ye Leyao's.

  What's going on?

  After Huo Yan said that, he kept waiting for Huo Jing's answer.

  But what he didn't expect was that instead of waiting for Huo Jing's answer, he waited for Ye Leyao's complaints.

  Huo Yan originally didn't want to talk to Ye Leyao, but the complaints were so unpleasant that he finally couldn't help turning his head: "Ye Leyao, if you have nothing to do, just go back to your room and read your book!"

  Why is Bai Yueguang RT-Mart's hair in such a mess? Want to go to RT-Mart to kill fish?

  Ye Leyao's typing hand paused, and he raised his head innocently, with a look of confusion on his face.

  What's wrong? What's wrong?

  How come the flames of war reached his side?

  [I didn't mess with my second brother, why is he breathing fire everywhere like a fire-breathing dragon? ]

  Huo Yanxin said why he was like a fire-breathing dragon. Just as he was about to speak, he suddenly realized something in the flash of lightning -

  Ye Leyao just... didn't seem to speak, right?

  Huo Yan opened her eyes wide in shock.

  On the other side, Huo's father, Huo's mother and Huo Jing were also more certain that Ye Leyao did not speak.

  Could it be that what they just heard was Ye Leyao's inner voice?

  This bold guess shocked everyone in the Huo family present.

  The entire Huo house suddenly fell into an eerie silence.

  The Huo family's silence was not long, but it was not short either.

  This brief strange atmosphere made Su Rui feel embarrassed and uncomfortable for the first time, but no one in the room could afford to offend him.

  So he could only look at Huo Yan with red eyes again: "Brother Huo Yan... how about I leave first?"

  Huo Yan came to his senses after hearing Su Rui's words, and then looked at the tears in the corners of his eyes, and came back for a moment. God, just as he was about to open his mouth to comfort, he heard an inappropriate voice——

  [Look! As expected of a pure and flawless but weak little white flower, he managed the three points of vulnerability and seven points of grievance just right, and his acting skills were good! 】

  Huo Yan's emotion that he just raised fell back instantly. He almost couldn't keep the expression on his face, turned his head and glared at Ye Leyao angrily.

  Ye Leyao happened to lower his head while typing and missed Huo Yan's eye attack.

  Su Rui didn't wait for Huo Yan's response to comfort her. The grievance she felt in her heart was suddenly amplified, and her face became even more unbearable. She turned around in embarrassment: "I...I'm leaving first..."

  "Xiao Rui!" Yan Yan came to his senses in an instant, "Wait a minute for me -"

  "Huo Yan!" Huo Jing shouted sternly.   Huo Yan paused for a moment without looking back: "Brother, you don't have to persuade me, I have already thought about

  it. Since you can't accept Xiaorui and my child, there is no need for me to stay at home anymore!"

After that, Huo Yan raised his feet and was about to chase after him.

  Ye Leyao couldn't hold back his sharp screams at this time -

  [Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, on me, the love-minded second brother, but also didn't know that the child in Bai Yueguang's belly had no idea at all Not his seed, right? ! ]

  [That is the protagonist's child. When did it become his? ! ]

  Huo Yan staggered.

  With a bang, he fell to the ground.

  Ye Leyao was startled when he heard the sound, and his eyes widened in confusion.

  [Second brother was walking well, why did he fall on the ground? ]

  Huo's father/Huo's mother, Huo Jing: "..."

  I'm not scared by you.

  Chapter 2 Extremely Harsh

  The design of the Huo family's old house was designed by Mr. Huo when he was still alive. The threshold for antique-style buildings is extremely high.

  Huo Yan was so dazed by the fall that he lay on the ground for a long time without regaining consciousness.

  Su Rui, who was walking in front, heard the noise and turned around immediately. He exclaimed a little, then walked quickly towards Huo Yan: "Brother Yan, are you okay?"

  Huo Yan's head was buzzing. There was a loud noise, and he grimaced in pain. He supported his body with one hand and struggled to get up, but was relieved by the pain.

  Suri hurried forward and stretched out her hand before the housekeeper could.

  Huo Yan relied on his strength to slowly stand up.

  The noise of the fall just now was really loud, and Huo's mother was a little worried, so she stood up hesitantly.

  Ye Leyao craned his neck to watch the excitement, and couldn't help but click his tongue when he saw this scene:

  [Surui still cares about his second brother. It seems that Bai Yueguang is not here just for his second brother's money. ]

  [When I read the novel before, I thought he was really taking advantage of his second brother. After all, men really need a lot of money to have children! ]

  Huo Yan's expression twisted for a moment when he heard this.

  How long will this Ye Leyao continue to talk nonsense? !

  Thinking of something, Huo Yan hurriedly raised his head and breathed a sigh of relief when he found that there was nothing unusual on Su Rui's face.

  It seems that only his family can hear Ye Leyao's nonsense.

  This is good news. Huo Yan doesn't want his sweetheart to hear such terrible nonsense.

  When Huo's mother, who had just stood up, heard this, she had something in mind, and she quickly looked at Huo Jing beside her, thinking about it.

  As early as the first time Huo Yan talked about Su Rui in front of them, the Huo family sent people to investigate all the information about Su Rui.

  Su Rui and Huo Yan were college classmates. Huo Yan had pursued Su Rui during college. However, Su Rui already had a lover at that time. It was the "father of the child" whom Ye Leyao just mentioned. He rejected Huo Yan's confession without hesitation.

  After Huo Yan was rejected, he languished for a while, and then he joined the filming team under Huo Jing's arrangement. For a long time after that, there was no contact between him and Suri.

  It wasn't until Su Rui graduated from university last year that she also entered the entertainment industry.

  At that time, Huo Yan was already a new actor in the entertainment industry, while Suri was just a newcomer to the industry.

  By chance, the two joined the same crew, and their interactions gradually increased.