↳ 𝕦𝕟𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕝𝕖𝕟𝕔𝕖 ( 𝕣𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥 ) ・❥・: ̗̀➛

₍ ᐢ

₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧

𝒾 𝒹𝒾𝒹𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝒶𝓃 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈!

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

ᴀᴘʀɪʟ ꜰᴏᴏʟ'ꜱ ᴅᴀʏ was a long time ago, but that didn't mean Kel couldn't play any pranks. A while ago, his father had some problem with his mouth. He didn't know the details, but he knew his father used Orajel, a topical treatment for mouths and gums. His father didn't need it anymore, but they had some extra laying in the bathroom. So, when Aubrey, Sunny, Mari, and Basil were having a sleepover at his and Hero's house, he had a brilliant idea.

Every time they had a sleepover, everyone would bring their toothbrushes for the morning. It was a Saturday morning, but even though he hated waking up early, he forced himself to wake up before anyone else did. He tiptoed to the bathroom and spotted Aubrey's pink toothbrush. He knew his parents put the Orajel in the highest shelf in the bathroom, and he found it fast. Carefully, he put it in the bristles of Aubrey's toothbrush. He took careful time to make it look like there was nothing in it, and he felt confident when he was done.

Kel, satisfied, exited the bathroom and went back to bed, closing his eyes with a smile.

When he woke up, he was the second last, Sunny still fast asleep. Not unusual for Sunny. He wondered if he should go back to sleep before remembering about his prank on Aubrey. Kel immediately got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom to check her toothbrush.

He found the bathroom door locked.

Kel knocked on the door and said, "Hello? Is anyone in here?"

There was no reply.

He shrugged. He could always check on it later.

Kel walked to the kitchen to see Hero and Mari making pancakes with Basil at the dining room table. Basil waved Kel over, and he sat beside the blonde boy.

"Good morning, Kel," Basil greeted in his usual good-natured way. He had a warm smiling. "Did you sleep well?"

He grinned at him. "Yep! Sunny's still asleep, though, so I had to be quiet when I left."

Basil nodded. "By the way, Hero told me to remind you to brush your teeth."

Hero always thought Kel would forget to do stuff. Yeah, he sometimes forgot to wash his hands after using the bathroom, but that wasn't all the time! And he never forgot to brush his teeth anyway. "I would, but I think Aubrey's in the bathroom."

He frowned. "Still? She went there...about 10 minutes ago, I think. Is she okay?"

"I think so. I'll go check!" He could use it as an excuse to see if his prank worked!