↳ 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕖 ・❥・: ̗̀➛

𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝 𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚖𝚒𝚌 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚒𝚕𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚃𝚅 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚙𝚒𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚋𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎𝚜. 𝙸𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚊 𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝙻𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸'𝚖 𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎.

₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧

𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓅...?

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

ꜱᴜɴɴʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ beneath a tree as children ran around him, enjoying recess. Sunny was sketching in his sketchbook, but he paused to look up at the camera and say, "My older sister Mari keeps trying to get me into romance so I know what to expect if I start dating someone. I wished I paid more attention because yesterday, the craziest thing happened."

He leaned forward, his eyes growing wider. "Kel got asked out by a girl."

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

ᴋᴇʟ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ basketball with a group of other children. They just finished a game, and his team won. He and his team were relaxing when two girls rushed up to their group—specifically, to Kel.

They giggled to each other as they handed him a note, and they ran off after that. Kel opened the note with the boys on his team and some from the other around him, and his face grew wide as he read it.

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇ ᴀꜱᴋᴇᴅ if I wanted to go out romantically," Kel said as he and Basil were helping plant flowers in the school garden. "I was never asked out by a girl before!"

"I wasn't there when he got the note," said Basil. "I was with Sunny, and we were coming back from helping out in the library. He ran up to us when we got outside."

"That's because I needed people strong and brave who I could trust to give me advice on what to do with this new and, honestly, really scary thing, and they wouldn't make fun of me." Basil was smiling, but it fell when Kel added, "But I didn't have that, so I went to these guys."

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

ᴋᴇʟ ᴘʀᴀᴄᴛɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ꜱʜᴏᴠᴇᴅ the note into Basil and Sunny's faces. When they read the note, Sunny asked, "Is this fake?"

"It's not fake!" he said. "Ask any of the boys I played basketball with. They'll tell you some girls actually came up to me and gave me the note!"

"Do you know who wrote the note?" asked Basil.

"Umm... No..."

"Do you know which girls gave you the note?"

"I think they both had ponytails..."

Basil smiled. "Show us where the girl is! Maybe we'll find out who your admirer is if they're with the girls!"

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐