↳ 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟 ' 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕 ( 𝕗𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕣𝕒 ) ・❥・: ̗̀➛

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ɪꜱ ʀɪɢʜᴛ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴘᴇʀꜰᴜᴍᴇ ꜰɪʟʟꜱ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀᴅ,
ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʀꜱ ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴅ, ᴀɴᴅ, ᴏʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ'ꜱ ꜱᴏ ʙʟᴜᴇ...
ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪ ɢᴏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱᴘᴏɪʟ ɪᴛ ᴀʟʟ
ʙʏ ꜱᴀʏɪɴɢ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴ' ꜱᴛᴜᴘɪᴅ ʟɪᴋᴇ, "ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."

₍ ᐢ.ˬ.ᐢ₎˚୨୧

𝓎𝑜𝓊... 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉?

┊ ┊ ┊ ┊

ᴀᴜʙʀᴇʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴇʟ were at a high school party, but they quickly left. There was only so much of the loudness and ruckus they could take, so even though they had nothing better to do, they decided to leave together. It was quite a walk from the house of the party back to Faraway Town, but they were up for it.

Aubrey didn't know about Kel, but she was completely fine with going anywhere as long as it was with him. She would never tell him that, off course, but she felt unusually happy stepping outside the house with just him. It had been a while since it was just them.

She had pulled out her phone a while ago to make sure they were going the right direction. He had assured her over and over again he knew the way back to Faraway Town since he went this way tons of times, but she trusted her phone with directions more. She wouldn't say he wasn't cute trying to convince her, though. Plus, it gave her something to focus on that wasn't him. She didn't want to look like a creep or anything.

"We'll be there in about ten more minutes," she said.

"It'll be less if we run!" Kel suggested.

"I didn't plan to run today."

"I didn't either, but I'll still do it!"

"Go on without me then." She smiled when he sighed and stayed with her.

"Why'd go you even go to that party anyway?" he asked.

"Because my friends were there, so I went with them like you did with yours."

"How do you know that?"

Aubrey's heart quickened, but she forced herself to stay steady as she replied, "I heard around."

That was kind of the truth. She heard he was going to the party because she kept asking Charlie, the only one she trusted with her secret feelings towards Kel and who heard a lot from being the quiet kid. She also knew from being friends with him that he hated going to parties, so he was going to leave when the party was in full-swing. That meant if she wanted to see him, she had to be at the party—which she managed to convince Angel it was his idea to take the Hooligans there—and talk to him before he left. She succeeded and had the added bonus of leaving with just him.

Kel nodded. "One of the guys on my basketball team was hosting it, so I kinda had to be there. It's great he knew I hated parties and let me leave early, and getting to leave with you is just a bonus!"

Aubrey's smile threatened to grow, but she did her best to keep it the same. He thought it was a bonus to leave with her!

"What was the party for again?" she asked to keep him talking.

"I guess because basketball season is over. You know that, right?"

"Obviously." She went to all of Kel's basketball games no matter where it was. "Sucks you guys were second."

He laughed shyly. "I think it's my fault..."

Kel was carrying a lot of the team's weight, so when he twisted his foot and couldn't play for the final basketball game, their school's team lost one of their best players. It cost them second place, but they were still happy about it.