CHAPTER 27 : defeat

Author pov

?? : what do you mean you cannot say when my brother would come to his senses!? ( Y/n cried out infront of the doctor helplessly.)

Doctor : please try to understand. We tried our best and the operation went successful but he had severe injury in his brain. We cannot say when he'll wake up.

Jeonghan : what do you mean you don't know when he'll wake up? ( his voice was slightly shaking due to the sudden shock.)

Doctor : he can wake up by tomorrow or in few years. We cannot predict what would happen. It is based on the living will of the patient. If he's strong then his brain would work as soon as possible. ( doctor left the room leaving behind a heartbreak, tears, worries and shock only.)

Y/n : it's all my fault. I'm the reason he's here now. What am i gonna tell his parents now? I made my brother come into this situation- ( Y/n fell on the groud crying put loud as her chest was becoming heavy with grief.)

Jeonghan : Y/n how is it your fault honey? You didn’t do anything. It's all Minwoo's doing, you already know that. ( he sat beside her patting her back as she cried louder.)

Seungcheol : yes y/n-ah, you didn’t even do anything. ( they tried to comfort Y/n)

Y/n : is he gonna be okay hun? ( she looked at jeonghan with teary and helpless eyes.)

Jeonghan : yes baby he'll be okay soon. Your brother is strong don't you know? He'll wake up soon. ( he wrapped Y/n into a delicate hug.)

Seungcheol : Y/n i know it's a crucial time but you cannot break down now okay? This is what Minwoo wants..for you, to breakdown. Cry as much as you want tonight but you have to wake up stronger in the morning. ( sudden motivation in the room.)

Jeonghan : yes hun. Seokmin would be okay within a few days. We'll get him the best treatment possible. But you have to fight now. ( he gently patted Y/n's back who is finally calming down.)

Y/n : i know this is the only chance to bring down Minwoo easily otherwise we have to get the hard way.  ( a lot was going on inside her head.)

Jeonghan : Let's take you home. You need to rest. Cheol and i would handle things here.

Y/n : we need to meet seokmin's parents first.

Jeonghan : okay I'll come with you.

~~~

??: WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY SON!? ( Seokmin's mother screamed on Y/n's face who was looking at the groud unable to lift up her head.)

Y/n : i didn't know things would turn out to be like this...if i did, i wouldn't-

Seokmin's mother : SHUT UP! Just shut up okay!! ( she screamed and sat on the couch face palming her face.)

?? : was it a Official matter? Was it related to Lee Enterprises? ( Seokmin's father aka Y/n's uncle who was already sitting on the couch asked coldly.)

Y/n : No. I'm sorry to drag Seokmin into my personal matter. I would take full responsibility i swear- ( his dad cut her off.)

Seokmin's dad : what responsibility exactly Y/n? What can you do now? Can you make my son wake up now? ( he spat that on her face while she was just playing with her fingers looking at the ground.)

Y/n : I'm sorry, it's all my fault. ( her tears could come out any moment.)

Seokmin's mother : admit it, Y/n. You're a bad omen to everyone around you.