"That's what I like about you, Sonic. You always stand your ground" Amy said.

"So what can we do to not get outsmarted by a liar?" Carapace asked.

"Well, that's a good question" Tails replied.

"Silver, you're a psychic hedgehog, right?" Ladybug asked.

"Yes, I am," Silver said.

"So that means you can predict what her next move is coming," Ladybug said.

"I'll try to find out," Silver said.

"Dude, it's like I do mischief to not get caught by my late uncle," Argos said.

"Mischief is your thing but it's better to avoid hurting anyone close to you, bird" Silver said.

"Right," Argos replied.

Silver then closed his eyes to look at what Chrysalis was planning next. Since she has the USB stick containing every information of advanced technology to use in her world to fight against Ladybug and her teammates, uses whatever she can invent for the world to give her attention and be on top of everyone where no one else can. Her obsession is to get revenge on Marinette Dupain Cheng to make sure she feels more miserable to the point where the world will hate her more.

"What do you see, Silver?" Ladybug asked.

"She's planning something into madness. She wants everyone to worship her and have the world hate Marinette Dupain Cheng for ruining her life. From what I think, that liar has started everything in the first place, not Marinette. She's far beyond a monster" Silver said.

"She needs to be safe, no matter the cost," Ladybug said.

"Milady, at whatever cost Lila is pulling, it's not good. She needs to be stopped" Cat Noir said.

"Of course. She's a danger to herself and others in her condition right now" Ladybug said.

"You might wanna take a look at this!" Pegasus looks out the window that the badnik army is now under Eggman's control but this time it's like he is akumatized into Dr. Domination to open a portal to the human world.

"No! He's going to our world!" Argos gasped.

"That's not good!" Sonic saw it too.

"We gotta do something! Lucky charm!" Ladybug summoned her lucky charm and out came a Spider-Man multiverse comic.

"A Spider-man Multiverse comic?" She looked confused.

"A comic book? That's it?" Sonic was just as confused.

"No, the answer to the solution. We need more of us from other universes and I know the man who can help" Ladybug said.

-

In the real world of Paris, a portal from the sky was opening and hundreds of badniks entering the world along with Dr. Domination in his egg mobile. Betterfly and his teammates saw it too and it was only a matter of time before the world was in chaos.

"What the bloody hell is that?!" Paw Noir exclaimed.

"I', Dr. Domination and I bring you chaos to this world!" Dr. Domination said, with Chrysalis flying on her own eggmobile.

"Well if it isn't the other duo!" She sneered and the veins were starting to reach her face.

Betterfly couldn't get close to the madman akumatized to undo it from another holder, "He's akumatized!"

"Badniks! Attack!!!" Dr. Domination ordered the badniks to attack the city.

"Alright Paw! Let's do it!" Ladybug II spins her yoyo.