Chapter 13: Disinfection 3-Kills 99.99% of Germs!

Start from the beginning

Your gaze shifts to the destroyed tank before you lock eyes-well, lenses, with Titan Cameraman. He flies away as you inform your supervisors the plan has failed.

(Elsewhere)
(Location:Dubai)
(Cameraman 1247 POV)

Simp Cameraman is taking his anger and frustration out on a toilet.

Simp: IT! SHOULD! HAVE! BEEN! ME!

While Red Ops is doing something...sus with another.

A TV Man stabs one toilet with an arm blade, as a toilet tries to sneak up on him

A TV Man stabs one toilet with an arm blade, as a toilet tries to sneak up on him. He turns his head 180 degrees and stabs that one too.

Another Cameraman gives POV a thumbs up.

Suddenly, a transmission appears on POV's tablet.

Y/N: (on the tablet) This is Elite Agent Y/N. The tank has been destroyed. I repeat, the tank has been destroyed. Send additional help.

The TV Man backs off and teleports away.

TV Man: (fading) You had ONE JOB...

Something exploded in the distance. Lucky Cameraman is seen with his rear on fire, running away.

Lucky Cameraman: ABORT! ABORT!

A shadow falls over the Cameramen as Titan Speakerman, still infected, looms over them. He had been upgraded with extra armour and a new blaster.

Infected Titan Speakerman chases down the fleeing Cameramen before roaring at the POV, destroying his head

(Y/N POV)

Y/N flies to the top of a building. Some Cameramen are hiding from the returned rampaging robo-radioman.

A smaller tank tries to disinfect Titan Speakerman but fails. It's promptly destroyed.

Titan Speakerman changes gears, aiming at Titan Cameraman, who flies down and prepares his core armour and shoulder blasters. He shakes his finger.

Titan Cameraman: NO MORE KILLING.