29: 𝐶𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑢𝑚𝑒

Start from the beginning

Bakugou looked away when her heard her whining, then crying. "I can't..." She whimpered. "What's wrong with my hands?!"

"Hey hey!" He whispered, getting on on knee. "Hey calm down." He grabbed her hands as she started yanking and pulling the zipper in the wrong direction. "It's okay." He said nervously.

She slumped backwards with a groan and wiped her nose. "I can't do anythingg." She whined and then burped. "I hate myself."

Bakugou unzipped her boot in one easy motion. "Don't say that idiot. It's not your fault." He said, trying to be as kind and reassuring as he could.

He held her calf and slipped on of her boots off. "They messed you up, but you're okay now. I-I've gotcha." He whispered, starting on the other shoe. He tried not to look at her legs as he worked, it felt awkward.

Kira whimpered and rubbed her eyes and cheeks again. "I'm useless, my brain is mush." She sobbed. "I should have known, I should have recognized them."

"You knew them?" Bakugou asked, looking up suddenly.

"Met them once... Did something stupid to piss them off. Didn't think I'd ever see them again but... Here we are." She said, leaning against the wall.

"Come on." Bakugou picked her up. Holding onto her elbows and walking her to her room. "You need to go to bed. You'll feel normal went you wake up." "Probably."

Kira scoffed and giggled. "Probably." She repeated but it passed as just a response. He walked her over and sat her on her bed. Pressing his lips together. Her makeup was smeared all over her cheeks. He turned back to her makeup desk thing until he found a package of wipes.

He turned around, wipes in hand. When he looked over Kira was casually unhooking her top. She was set on getting ready for bed, forgetting about his presence.

"FUCK KIRA!" Bakugou cursed, swiveling around. "Don't do that!" He covered his eyes.

"This thing is too tight." She whined and Bakugou saw it fly across the room and hit the wall. "Katsuki can you please get me some new clothes?" She asked. Bakugou closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

Then he opened them and walked over to her closet. He grabbed a comfy looking oversized shirt and some shorts. He held them out with a hand over his eyes. "Hurry up." Kira grumbled to herself but didn't say anything. Just clumsily pulled the clothes on. Bakugou was thankful she didn't need any help with that.

Bakugou waited but realized she wasn't going to tell him if she was done of not. He peeked and saw her crawling under the covers with the shirt on backwards. Wipes clinched in hand he walked over and knelt next to her. "Hold on." He mumbled. He grabbed the side of her face and started to gently remove her makeup. Kira stared at him, only looking away when she needed to close her eyes.

She looked up at him, mouth slightly parted. Then she reached up and touched his hair gently. Bakugou stalled, second wipe hovering over her cheek. She didn't do anything else, her hand just gently touching his hair. "It's soft." She whispered slightly, almost to herself.

Bakugou grabbed her wrist and gently pushed it away. "I have to erm... I have to go." He said, standing up.

Her eyes widened and he noticed fear cross over her features.

"To the bathroom I mean!" He coughed. "I'm not leaving." He assured her, she laid down slowly. Fear leaving her, but she still looked uneasy.

Bakugou walked out, going to the small bathroom. The counter was covered in random shit and there were clothes everywhere. Including her school uniform, bunched up on the floor. He rolled his eyes and before he knew it he was cleaning up her mess. Tossing her clothes into a hamper and putting any stray makeup and lotions into their drawers.