↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 3:12 ──────ㅇ── 1:14

" 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥, 𝐈'𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨,"

TW: mentions of cutting and abuse 

Hallie

" So what should we do for 30 minutes?" Alex turns to me and asks. I shrug in response. " Shouldn't you be like planning what you're going to say to her, I mean you tole me you had no idea, but you only get one chance to talk to her sooo.." I turn my head from the window to face him. I playfully roll my eyes before saying,

" Even if I do ever figure out what im going to say, im going to forget about it the second we get there. I'm just going to let the words fall out of me." He laughs and furrows his eyebrows. 

" Oh yea? Whats that? Oh my god Taylor I love you ahhh!" Alex mocks me. I act shocked and throw my hand on my chest gasping.

" Gosh no!" I exclaim. "It's like this," I say, sitting up fully, preparing to act out how ill be with Taylor. " Oh my god! You're real! You breathe! You walk! You talk! You blink! Oh my goodness!" I fake cry into my palms. I turn to look back at Alex, he has his mouth hanging open laughing hysterically. " I know Im so funny," I say sarcastically, flipping my hair. 

" Ok and this is what Taylor will do," He says, preparing to act out Taylor. " Yes, I am a human, not a robot, are you ok? Do you need help? Like mentally?" He acts in a high pitched voice. I start laughing and roll my eyes, slouching back into the seat.

" You're crazy dude," I answer, my laugh settling. 

" Not as crazy as you," He says back to me.

" Fair. Im literally about to have a heart attack, I'm so nervous!" I say, wiggling in my seat. 

" Here is an Idea, don't" I turn to him and give him a death stare. Suddenly, the bus started to move and everyone on the bus started to go absolutly bolistic. Including me. I scream and cheer with the rest of the people on the buss, I think I might start to cry. My voice started to go hourse, but just as it did, the screaming got louder, I covered my eras and squeezed my eyes shut. It go too loud. People were shreiking and letting out high pitched screams. I mean cheering is totally necesarry, but shreiking? " Can they stop?" Alex says, causing me to open my eyes. I turn to him to see him copying me by putting his hands on his ears. 

" Its just swifties!" I scream over them, shrugging. They finally settle down, leaving me with a headache. Now we are actually leaving, going to Taylor Swifts house. Taylor Swift. I look out the window and start bouncing my leg and biting my lip. I can feel my stomach turning, filling with butterflys. 

" Im listing to some music." Alex announces, causing me to look at him. He puts his airpods in and slumps back in his chair. I can now see his mom and she also has airpods in. Now its just me and myself. I pull my knees up to my chest and start picking at my leggings, pulling the loose strings. My heart races in my chest, and I can almost feel tears prick my eyes. Why am I acting like this? This waiting is killing me.