↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 3:06 ──────ㅇ── 1:20

" 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝,"

TW: mentions of cutting

Hallie

It is today. It is fucking today. What is today you may be asking. The secret session. The Lover secret session. Alex and I flew to Nashville yesterday with his mom and we are at the hotel. The hotel is about 30 minutes away from the bus stop, the session starts at 3, it is 1 O'clock. We need to leave in a hour, but I am no where near ready. While Alex is laying on the best scrolling on his phone and watching tv, because he is a boy and it is so much harder getting ready as a girl. I am frantically looking for my curler that I could've sworn was in my backpack.

"Found it!" I exclaim, holding the curler in the air. 

" Thank god, I thought you were going to dig to China looking for that thing." He says from the bed. I give him a death stares but he doesn't look back at me. I settle back into the chair near the dresser and plug the curler in. I am meeting Taylor Swift today. Taylor Swift. What does a person wear to meet the music industry, you may be asking? I don't fucking know. It's not like I have merch or anything. Basic black flare leggings and a white sweater will do the trick. And with my hair curled, I will look at least a little more presentable. I also need to wear sleeves, to cover my wrist and my palms. Nobody can see that. Especially not Taylor. 

" What are you gonna wear?" I ask Alex, splitting my hair into two parts as the iron heats up. He throws his head back on the bedrest and groans. " Dude, this is Taylor Swift we are talking about." I assure him.

" This is Taylor Swift we are talking about!" He mimics me. I chuckle at him and turn back to the small mirror at the dresser. 

" Probably a shirt and pants." He states. I nod my head, he doesn't really care anyways so I'm not about to put effort into making him wear something else. After I had spent 20 minutes on curling my hair, it was finally done. Although I still didnt want to brush it out, not till I am done with my makeup. Im not about to do a full glam on my face, just some concealer, mascara, and maybe even a little blush. And yes, I am well aware that I am going to cry when I see Taylor, but I am also well aware that I don't give a fuck, because if people judge me, that is there problem. Just kidding, I'm not that strong, If people judge me, I will probably just cry more...so yea! 

" Are you exited Hallie?" Alex mom comes into the room, a big smile on her face.I place my blush brush donw and get up off the chair to walk towards her.

"Yes! I actually cannot put into words how grateful I am that you could take me! Thank you so much!" I express to her. She smiles down at me and pulls me into a hug.