²

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺ 3:54 ──────ㅇ─ 0:28

"𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥"

Taylor

I was comfortably lying on my couch, engrossed in scouring through all the Swftie fanpages across various platforms, trying to find Swifties to offer an invitation to attend my Lover secret session. As I am searching, a particular account with the username Starlighthallie immediately caught my attention.

It isn't often that people have a reference to my song Starlight incorporated into their username. I proceeded to click on her account and was met with videos featuring this girl dancing, singing, and talking about my music. However, amidst these clips, I stumbled upon a few videos of her father. It became evident that he was a Swiftie, though she mentioned he passed away in one of her videos. As I digged further into her content, my heart shattered upon noticing dark red cuts covering her wrists, revealed when her sleeves slid down. Despite her efforts to cover them by wearing long sleeves in all of her videos, the truth would occasionally peek through. Overwhelmed with concern, I felt the need to leave a comment on her video, saying how adorable she was,

Aw, you're so cute!

but the gravity of the situation was not lost on me. Moments later, as I continued my search for more fans to include in the session, a notification appeared, alerting me to a message from the girl.

I click on the message to reveal a long paragraph where she poured out her heart, explaining the pain of losing her father and the abuse from her mother. The haunting question arises of whether the cuts on her arms are from her mom, or does she cut herself? Through her words, she expresses gratitude, telling me that me and my music have basically saved her, it touched me deeply. I was definitaly inviting her to my sectret session. In her vulnerable message, she confesses to feeling unloved and neglected, highlighting the absence of care in her life following the loss of her father. In response, I reassured her of my support, that I am just a message away for whenever she needs a listening ear. Placing my phone down, I make my way to the kitchen, where I am greeted by Joe and dibbles.

"Hi babe," Joe's warm voice breaks the silence. He pecks my cheek as he inches closer to me.

"Hey," I respond, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips as I soak in his comforting presence.

"Did you find more fans?" Curiosity colors Joe's inquiry.

"Indeed, there's this girl, Hallie, who caught my attention. She is adorable. It turns out she faces abuse at home, and I think she cuts herslef. I saw cuts on her wrists in a lot of her videos," I confide, my brows furrowing with concern. Joe's reaction is visceral, his breath caught.

"Oh, that sucks. I wish there was more we could do beyond a just meeting her," Joe says.

"Me too," I pause, the weight of her vulnerability heavy on my heart, "She D'Med me, and she was so adorable it warmed my hear. She was saying how I saved her and how big of a swiftie her dad was, but he passed away." I share, seeking comfort in Joe's embrace as he enfolds me in his arms.