The Furuichi Sibling (Taichi x Reader)

anon requested:
Yoo I really love your blog haoenaidnakdsm it's so adorable and cute ❤️👄❤️ could you please do a taichi x reader but they are sakyo's little sibling how would sakyo react?? It's your choice if you want to do them in headcanons or a fic I don't mind. Please stay safe and I hope you have a nice day! :D

---

🐶 "No." Was the first word Taichi heard of Sakyo, when he might had asked the older man if it would be okay to date his younger sibling. But of course, it wasn't! Sakyo was well known for raising a teenager or how he always called him - the shitty brat Azami, but he also raised you. The not so shitty brat who listens to their older brother. Even Azami told Taichi, that he wouldn't accept it, because he saw you as his sibling too. This two yakuzas just wanted to protect and love you.

🐶 But Taichi being Taichi, still walked to you, asking you out and you said yes! Since that, Taichi followed you around like a lost love-sick puppy. Everybody noticed that it wasn't just a mere crush but love. He truly loves you and nobody could stop him from dating you!

🐶 NOT. EVEN. SAKYO!

🐶 Yes, Taichi admired Sakyo, because the older man was super cool no matter what he did. He always wanted to be cool and popular, so the teenager tried to act like Sakyo. Wearing glasses, reading books (for elementary school children). Everything! Even then, Sakyo just saw Taichi as a young little boy, not good enough for his younger sibling.

🐶 Until you walked into their room. "Azami, Sakyo-nii!" Their heads turned to yours immediately. "Why is Taichi so upset? What did you guys tell him?! How many times do I have to tell you two to stop nagging at him and finally leave us alone?! Taichi is a wonderful guy. He loves me and I love him. Where is the damn problem?! He would always protect me and always makes me happy, so just leave him alone! And stop being such *****! GET IT!?"

🐶 When you turned around and left the two pale guys in the room, you smiled at Taichi, holding his hand, while you two walked out to enjoy your sweet date. "Don't worry, Taichi!~ They will love you too. I mean, Sakyo doesn't hate you. He is just very overprotective. That's all. Don't worry about it, love!"

🐶 And since that day, Sakyo stayed quiet, but whenever he saw you upset, Sakyo's piercing eyes glowered into the poor young boys direction, nearly threatening Taichi.

🐶 So: Taichi will always stay by your side, because he loves you sooo much and Sakyo will be in the background, quiet and watches over your relationship, hoping that the redhead never breaks your heart or else.....!