Jali kukri

Ooohhh bhaiii thank you soo much for 1.33K
Love you all.

Author's POV

The sun light hitted Aina's face pleasingly. She opened her eyes as the sun rays perfectly went inside her eyes which made her brown orbs like melting honey. She got up yawning and saw her beautifully handsome husband lying down like a Greek god taking his nap. She quietly made a bun out of her opened hair and quietly made her way to the bathroom.

After a while Aina came out of her bathroom and didn't saw Farhan. Wiping her hairs with her towel as the small droplets of water absorbed itself in the atmosphere. But Farhan he had just woken up and saw his wife beautifully dress in crimson coloured embroidery suit. When he focused his gaze on her from his phone he seemed captured by her beauty. Every second seems like a slow scene of some movie. It didn't matter how much he deny that he didn't like her or what, but her beauty? Don't let him or me start on it. He didn't even blink, his mouth was open.

Aina finally noticed him through the mirror and she got nervous immediately and she said.

"Mene aapki morning coffee ka pehle hi bol diya so aap fresh ho kr aajaiye" Farhan came in reality, he blinked several times and he closed his mouth. He just cleared his throat and nodded. He got up and headed towards
the washroom.

Aina headed downstairs. Dupatta on her head, light makeup, the bright smile which she carried and those bangles which every bride wore perfectly suited with her clothes. She looked no less than a 'kokila kanthi'. She greeted Tanzila first with a big bright smile and Tanzila hugged her.

"Meri bhi nazar na lag jaaye" Aina smiled. Rayyan was passing by and he stopped in mid.

"MashaAllah, bilkul meri bhabhi mn mil rhi hn" Rayyan said and Aina laughed.

"Shukria shukria"

Everyone now settled on the dining table having their breakfast and Aina kept getting compliments. Khushi hazm kese ho skti hn Nazma, Habib aur Areeba se?

"Bas kr jaaye bhabhi kitni tareefe karengi apni bahu ki? Itni toh achchi lg bhi nhi rhi" Nazma said laughing like its the best joke right after Tanzila complimented her. Everyone gave her a side eye and Aina looked down uncomfortable with that comment. She looked down fidgeting with her dupatta. Haris and Farhan gave the most deadliest stare to Nazma. Poor lady (literally) looked scared.

"B-b-bhabhi d-d-dekhein to kese dekh rhe hn jese khaa jayenge" Nazma said.

"Ammi aapko pta hn na ki mujhe achcha nhi lgta jab koi mere maamle ya meri cheezo pr comment krta hn, Aina toh tab bhi meri biwi hn" Farhan said as he chewed his food and unbotheredly as he explained to Tanzila. Haris choked on his food and Muniba immediately passed him a glass of water. They all looked impressed by Farhan. A small smile also crept on Aina's face. Some red hue also appeared on her face.

"Beta dhyan se khaao kis baat ki jldi hn?" Najiba said.

"Ammi mujhe Asfar sahaab ki beti Laiba jo bhabhi ki bhi dost uske ghar jaana hn kaam ke sil sile mn, use ek file smjh nhi aarhi thi isliye" Areeba's ear straighten up.

"Mn bhi chalungi" Areeba said as she stuffed her face with the breakfast.

"Nhii Areeba tum bore ho jaaogi aur vese bhi mn kaam ke sil sile mn jaa rha hoon" Areeba did not hear a single word.