Part 2

Author's POV

Aina is sleeping peacefully and suddenly she heard a scream. Aina is not shocked at all because these type of screamings are normal for her as her Kashif uncle live with them only. Kashif and Atif don't have great relationships with each other basically they were enemies registered by brothers.

Aina yawned and stretched her arms.
"Bad Morning" she said to herself as she sighed. She got up and walked to her bathroom and brushed. After getting freshen up Aina was heading towards her closet to pick an outfit but she suddenly got a frantic call from Laiba.

(I did a mistake in the previous chapter Laiba is Aina's friend)

She picked up the phone only to hear her screaming.

"AAAAAAA" Laiba shouted
"Kyaa huaa??? Apni shakal dekhli kya?"
She asked not understanding what had happened.
"Mn iss waqt mazaak ke mood mn nhi hoon"
Laiba said annoyingly.
"Achcha hua kya?"
"Tum mujhe milo mn btaati hoon"
"Aree..."

Laiba end the call without even listening Aina's protest. Aina sighed and picked up an outfit. Laiba had send Aina the location. She got ready and came outside her room. The argument which was going on between brothers had finished after a while. Aina saw no one she informed her mother that she is going to meet Laiba and her mother did not agree.
"Ammi please na"
Aina pleased
"Bilkul nhi tumne dekha nhi kya mahol ho rha hn ghar ka?"
Her mother said
"Ammi aap toh Aese keh rhi hn jese pehli baar ho rhi hn aesi laraai ammi mujhe Laiba bula rhi hn use kuch kaam hn zaruri hn"
Her mother rolled her and Aina took this as a yes and ran outside the house.

(Atif and Kashif lived in the same house just floor different. Atif own first the ground floor while Kashif own the second floor)

Hamza saw Aina coming outside the house and he sighed. They were both cousins and get along as a kid and still they have a bond which he don't want to break but they can't let their parents because the fight that was going on between the brothers since they were born. He texted Aina...
"Kahaan jaa rhi ho? Itna ur ke?"
"Aree kahin nhi bas Laiba ne bulaya tha"
"Achcha"

After a while she reached the cafe where Laiba had called her and she saw her sitting. She ran up to her and sat in front of her.
"Kya hua kya? Jo itni jaldii mn bulaya?"
Aina asked

"Voh kutta..."
Laiba said

"Bilal?" (Bilal is Laiba's ex)

"Uske ilava aur ho bhi kon sakta hn?"

"Achcha hua kya? Jo tumhn uss nikamme ki yaad aagai"

"Voh kutta ek larki ko date kr rha hn"

"To?"

"Aur voh uss pr bhi cheat kr rha hn"

"Aur yeh baat tumhn kese pta chali?"Aina asked raising her eyebrows.

"Voh...mn..." Laiba tried to say something but she knew she was going to get beaten up by Aina.

"Stalking?"
Aina asked knowing clearly she had stalked him. Laiba looked down while being embarrassed. Aina hit Laiba on her hand with her purse.

"Owww" Laiba said in pain

"Ab yeh oww kyon nikal rhi hn? Mana Kara tha na? Nhi? Tumhn chen nhi aata vese bari hi bechen boti ho tum" Aina said

"Achcha sorry na" Laiba said pouting.

"Kher ab tum kya chaahti ho mujhse?" Aina asked while sighing

"Bilal ki new girlfriend tumhn nhi pehchaanti voh sirf mujhe jaanti hn toh tum jab voh dono saath mn ho na to like tum Bilal se clingy ho jaana aur jab tumhn Uski gf dekh lena aur tumse puch ne lag jaaye kya kr rhi ho to tum Bilal pr jhoota ilzaam laga dena ki like tum pregnant ho Uske bachche ke saath"
Laiba said casually while Aina spit her coffee

"Yeh tum kya bake jaa rhi ho? Tumhaara dimag theek hn?" Aina asked while cleaning herself.

"Yaar please na" Laiba said.

"Aur mn aesa kyon karungi?"

"Kyonki mn keh rhi hoon"

"Aree matti daalo na uss kutte pr"

"Aree yaar.....voh larki bahot achchi hn like she deserves the world"

"Aur yeh tum kese jaanti ho?"

Laiba slowly look at Aina and got hit by her again.

"Achcha na stalk kiya tha use" Laiba said faking her tears.

"Tumhn pta bhi hn ki tum mujhse kitna risky kaam kr waa rhi ho?"

"Abe yaar voh playboy hn he broke my heart aur ab mn nhi chaahti us kaamine ki wajah se koi larki apne aasuu ko waste kare"

"Oohhhoo Mother Teresa" Aina said mockingly.

Laiba glare at her.

"Mother Teresa banne ki jagah tum use Aese hi btaa do mn bhi chalungi tumhaare saath" Aina said.

Laiba nodded "Shayad tum theek hi keh rhi ho"

"Ji mn theek hi keh rhi hoon" Aina said

So that's it for today I am sorry I couldn't post early but I was busy but now I will try to be regular. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like this story this far. I am sorry if this chapter got lengthy but it was worth it I guess.