Part-4

Thank you guys for reading my story but kindly vote so I can get the courage to write more... Thanks...

Author's POV

They both went back to their houses. Laiba had dropped Aina at her house and she left. Feeling low because what had happened Aina went inside her house with a dull face. Hamza was coming down of the stairs and he noticed Aina looking very low he paused for a moment and looked here and there to check if anyone was there who can see them but thankfully no one was there. Aina didn't notice Hamza she just quietly went to her room but Hamza stopped her.
He slowly whisper so no one can hear except Aina-"Aina!!!! Aina!!" He said

Aina looked back and saw Hamza..
"Kya hn?" She asked.

"Kya hn kya? Tumhn kya hua hn?" He asked looking a bit concerned for her.

"Kuch nhi..." she said looking down.

"Aina kya hua hn?" He asked.

"Abe yaar" Aina looked down and sighed. "Tumhn-" before she can say something again they heard a car pulling over which indicates Aina's father was here. Hamza ran upstairs and Aina ran to her room. The scene was quite funny. Aina got inside her room and locked it. She chuckled and Hamza chuckled in his room. And then he message her-
"Ji farmaaye kya hua kya?" He texted..

"Tumhn yaad hn na Bilal?"

"Voh Laiba ka ex?"

"Haan vahi"

"To hua kya?"

"Voh kutta ek aur larki ko date kr rha hn aur uss pr bhi cheat kr rha hn aur Jis larki ko date kr rha hn voh itni achchi hn ki bas...."(and so on Aina explained everything)

"I am speechless" Hamza replied

"Us bro us" Aina text. And then she heard her mother screaming...

"AINAAA!!" Her mother screamed.

"Ji ammi aayi" Aina said getting a bit worried what her mother find this time and she ran into her room. "Ji bolein" Aina said.

"Kya socha hn?" Her mother asked. Alina was also there in the room with a dress a fancy one.

"Huh? Kya socha hn kya Mtlb?" Aina asked scared.

"Konse kapre pehnogi shaadi mn?" Ayesha (Aina's mother) asked while looking at the dress. Aina got scared by thinking that her mother is talking about her marriage.

"Ammi Konsi shaadi?" Aina asked. Alina chuckled.

"Aapi aapki shaadi nhi, Jo Monday ko hn" Alina said laughing. Aina took a deep breath.

"Ooohhh achcha" Aina said.

"Apni shaadi ka intezaar nhi hn ise" Ayesha said chuckling too.

"Aree ammii" Aina laughed. "Aap dekh le Jo achcha lage mujhe bhi btaa diyega"

"Yeh Pasand aaya hn mujhe yeh pehen lena" Ayesha said showing her the clothes she picked.

"Achche hn ammi" Aina said impressed.

————————————————————————
Farhan's House