Indirect Heartbreak

At Farhan's house
Author's POV
at the same day.

"I really can't believe our family are so hurried to make me married. If I hadn't calm them down they would have taken a date for our engagement." Farhan said to someone on the phone.

"Chal koi ni" that someone said.

"Koi ni kya? Yaar mene Tujhe phone kiya calm down hone ke liye aur tum mujhe hi bharkaa rahe ho" Farhan said.

"Bhai mene kese bharkaa diya? Dekh bhai ek na ek din Tujhe shaadi krni hn aur kisi na kisi larki se krni hn toh Aina BHABHI hi kyon nhi" that someone said emphasising BHABHI word.

"Tum yeh jaan ke kar rahe ho na?"

"Kya?" that someone asked mockingly.

"Abhi hamaari mangni nhi hui Jo tu Aina ko bhabhi bulaa rha hn"

"Abhi hui nhi Lekin InshaAllah zarur hogi-" that someone said and he was cut off by someone else calling Farhan. It was his PA.

"Chal mn baad mn baat krta hoon mujhe phone aarha hn" Farhan said and ended his call.

"Did you get the information I asked for?"  Farhan asked his PA.

"Ji sir" his PA said.

"So sir......" his PA continued. Farhan had ask about everything about Aina along with her phone number. He could have asked for Aina's number from Muniba but our CEO would have do it? Naahhh. It was already late when he was returning so he hesitated a bit before messaging Aina. But he message her anyways.

"I am gonna clear everything up" he said to himself as he sighed.

Next day
At Aina's house
Author's POV (continues)

Aina woke up it was solid 10 am. She walked to her bathroom and freshened up and messaged Laiba that Farhan had invited her somewhere. Our delulu Laiba messaged.

"O my gurlll, he is going to confess I think" she said feeding Aina's delusional.

"I think the sameeee" Aina texted excitedly. Her father was already in his office Alina was in school and her mother was sleeping. Basically she was alone at her house and suddenly she got the message from Farhan.

"1pm is fine?"

"Umm..sure" She texted. She still had time, so she decided to choose an outfit and after that she sat and read a book.

****
It was already 12:45 pm so Aina got up and took the car keys. Ayesha asked.

"Kahaan jaa rhi ho? Ayesha asked.

"Ammi kuch kaam hn laiba ne bulaaya hn"

"Achcha toh Alina ko bhi pick kr lena school se" Ayesha said and Aina nodded. She reached the location where Farhan had asked her. It was a cafe more like a restaurant a fancy one. She took a deep breath and went inside. There he was sitting there normally sipping his tea. He looked even more attractive. She went inside and sat across Farhan.

"I am sorry mn late toh nhi hoon?" Aina said as she settled down. Instead of answering Farhan cleared his throat and said.

"Do you know why I called you here? All alone?"