Flirting

Please everyone vote for the chapters and I am telling you all updates will be late. I will post the next chapter when this chapter gets appreciated. Writing is not an easy task and it hurts when people don't care about efforts someone had put in it.
I hope you all understand 🥀

Muniba's POV
Same shopping day

I quickly got ready and informed bhabhi. I had already decided that I will shop a lot today for Farhan bhai's wedding. I came outside and heard Haris bhai talking to someone on the phone.

"Hamza tu aarha mujhe nhi pta, bhai shopping na sahi kam se kam like we can catch up where we left......Haan okay phir ham sab aarhe hn bhabhi ko bhi pick krna hn. Allah Hafiz" Haris bhai ended the call. Ooooo sooo Hamza was also coming, interesting. Why am I getting excited, calm down Muniba and don't do anything stupid.

We picked up bhabhi Laiba, Alina, Maryam and HAMZA. And it turned out Haris bhai will be going with bhabhi, Laiba, Alina. So Hamza was with us. He was in the passenger seat and Rayyan was driving. It was awkward at first but twins can't sit quite, so they started to talk. Normal talk. In simple words boys talk. They talked about gym stuff etc. To be honest Hamza was quite this time. Like he is quite but he is unusual quite. And then Maryam and I started to talk. She asked me about my skincare and clothes and like my normal routine. She is sweet. It won't be a problem. MUNIBA CALM DOWN WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?

Soon we reached the mall and we had already planned calling Farhan bhai by making an excuse and he really bought our lie. When bhabhi and bhai went to shopping, we also started to wander in shops. Laiba and Haris bhai's fights were really entertaining. And I had seen Rohaan stealing gazes from Alina. Damn I had to ask him. They will actually look good. I thought. And we bumped in with Haris bhai and Laiba'a colleague, they signalled us to walk ahead and we did what they said.

We went inside a shop which was of desi event clothes. Maryam and Alina went deep inside the shop and twins followed them as they were also searching for their clothes and it was only me and Hamza.

"Yeh aap pr achcha lagega" he said pointing at a necklace. I went towards him and picked up that necklace. It was cute. I placed it on my neck and it really was good. I smiled looking at that necklace and my gazes shifted towards Hamza, who was also smiling. O my heart was beating fast.

"Aap mujhe aap aap krke baat na kare, you can take my name. Like ab aap bas bhai ke dost nhi ab aap hamaare bhi kuch lgte hn" I said.

"Aur aap bhi mera naam le skti hn" he said and I nodded smiling.

"Yeh kaafi zyada pyaara hn" I said looking at that necklace and I went to the counter to pay for it but he stopped me.

"Mn pay kr deta hoon"

"Nhi Uski zarurat nhi hn"

"Like you can take this as a gift from me"

"A gift for what?"

"A gift for....our friendship" he said and my lips curved in smile and I nodded. We talked and warmed up. I already had his number so I gave him mine.

Laiba's POV

We saw our colleague and I ignored him but Haris saw him, which means I can't escape.